First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same. Time to get new cross rails for the GX for a canoe. Buy some crap for the Mustang. Forget about the Bronco until it arrives in 2023.
Yep.. 6 month weathered bronco will be great.. all oxidized , paint spotted up n’Shit…
Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yep.. 6 month weathered bronco will be great.. all oxidized , paint spotted up n’Shit…
Ugh, so excited for a used car I'm paying full price for.

slspears

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
New ETA is June 15... after a lengthy conversation and complaint with Ford, I honestly just looked up to buy another Jeep. She wrote all of my complaints down in notes on the call. Call them out on their inconsistencies and let them know that this isn't okay. Eventually they will have to respond.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

New ETA is June 15... after a lengthy conversation and complaint with Ford, I honestly just looked up to buy another Jeep. She wrote all of my complaints down in notes on the call. Call them out on their inconsistencies and let them know that this isn't okay. Eventually they will have to respond.
Literally just looked up some wranglers the other day. Another month at least until the car is maybe off chip hold. If we are lucky.

slspears

Outer Banks
First Name
Stephanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Literally just looked up some wranglers the other day. Another month at least until the car is maybe off chip hold. If we are lucky.
Yes, my uncle is literally at Vegas now for a Ford meeting and cannot even get an update :mad:

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Options are buy it, don't buy it. Someone else will snap it up without hesitation, and will have zero idea that it sat around for 4,5,6 months. Don't buy it, roll the dice with ordering a 2023. Am I thrilled with the outcome? Hell no.

Could take delivery of the Dirt Mountain victim, then trade it in on a new 2023 order that may/may not suffer the same fate.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just spent time time reminiscing. Looked back at the first email I received from Ford at the end of January telling me my Bronco was scheduled for production on 2/28. Ah, I was so young and hopeful and naive back then! Then I got 4 more emails in February bumping my production week to 3/14, then 3/21, then 3/28, then finally the fateful 4/4/2022 build week. I was so excited for that week to stick! Little did I know I would be still waiting for my Bronco to be out of production over month after that week. We grow up too quickly here on the 6G site.....
me seeing your post and my bronco was produced January 🤣🤣🤣

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Options are buy it, don't buy it. Someone else will snap it up without hesitation, and will have zero idea that it sat around for 4,5,6 months. Don't buy it, roll the dice with ordering a 2023. Am I thrilled with the outcome? Hell no.

Could take delivery of the Dirt Mountain victim, then trade it in on a new 2023 order that may/may not suffer the same fate.
We’ll said…

Sponsored

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like I’m still in the 4/6-4/12 range. I saw somewhere though where updates came on Thursdays. So that’s ominous.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What the actual fuck FORD?

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] Screenshot_20220511-135340
Yep, this is the boat we are floating down river on. I shouldn't have said it would be a bday gift for myself since it looks like July is when I'll be seeing my bronco.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope so fellow bronco friend!
Sponsored