Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Cadillac CT5, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think @Jenkins_Auto_Image and I are the only early week builds who are still waiting on shipping but have been released into what seems like parking lot purgatory.

Skeld

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What exactly do the rotation numbers mean?

Sponsored

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wonder if the person who gets paid peanuts and runs the Ford social media and message board responses gets so fed up they snap and just post this all over:

WILL ALL YOU BRONCO RESERVATION HOLDERS SHUT UP - FORD STINKS AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING. GO BUY THE LEGO SET.

How close are you to this, @Ford Motor Company?

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder if the person who gets paid peanuts and runs the Ford social media and message board responses gets so fed up they snap and just post this all over:

WILL ALL YOU BRONCO RESERVATION HOLDERS SHUT UP - FORD STINKS AND YOU'RE NEVER GETTING ANYTHING. GO BUY THE LEGO SET.

How close are you to this, @Ford Motor Company?
I find it mildly humorous that folks think @Ford Motor Company has forum alerts enabled.

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I find it mildly humorous that folks think @Ford Motor Company has forum alerts enabled.
If they do, the little orange box likely has the infinity symbol in it. Even better would be if they use outlook and don't realize how to set up a rule in the system and it just floods their inbox.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I had my complaints escalated with a case number 6 biz days ago. I was told I would have someone call me in 5-7 biz days. Tomorrow is the 7th biz day. I’m not hopeful I will receive a call. It’s just going to piss me off more.
I decided to try this today. Customer Service wouldn't file a complaint or open a case. I was not rude, but did state I wasn't happy. I got transferred to a different agent, and they told me to let loose, be as detailed as I wanted. Apologized for the experience I'm having, etc, etc. Still no case number. Not that I expect anything could/would be done anyway.

I'm sure I now have a checkmark next to my VIN that says "Do Not Build".

Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I decided to try this today. Customer Service wouldn't file a complaint or open a case. I was not rude, but did state I wasn't happy. I got transferred to a different agent, and they told me to let loose, be as detailed as I wanted. Apologized for the experience I'm having, etc, etc. Still no case number. Not that I expect anything could/would be done anyway.

I'm sure I now have a checkmark next to my VIN that says "Do Not Build".
When the original rep opened a case number he pretty much told me that escalating it would likely not do anything and that the other rep would simply tell me what he was telling me. I still feel the need to "air my grievances". I will pursue it. If anything, maybe they will throw in some add'l months of warranty or offer me 0% financing. It's worth a shot. I am getting depressed again.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am on with chat and nothing new. No movement and nothing done with my escalation case :rolleyes:.
But on another note, I was oddly enough refunded my $200 deposit for the Bronco Off Roadeo. Since I had not taken delivery yet, you needed to cough up a $200 deposit which would have been refunded upon vehicle delivery. They refunded it and now I started to panic, like my vehicle was delivered to someone else, my vehicle is never coming, it melted in the sun, it was pummeled in a hail storm....yes, my imagination and anxiety combined is not very pretty!

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I am on with chat and nothing new. No movement and nothing done with my escalation case :rolleyes:.
But on another note, I was oddly enough refunded my $200 deposit for the Bronco Off Roadeo. Since I had not taken delivery yet, you needed to cough up a $200 deposit which would have been refunded upon vehicle delivery. They refunded it and now I started to panic, like my vehicle was delivered to someone else, my vehicle is never coming, it melted in the sun, it was pummeled in a hail storm....yes, my imagination and anxiety combined is not very pretty!
It is awful when they only leave you with your imagination to run wild because you can get no real answers.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

A few pics I processed tonight from the NH Off Roadeo on Sat. If you have not done it yet, just DO IT! So. Much. Fun.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] broncoroadeo1a
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] broncoroadeo2a

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company, my name is Roman I wanted to tell you that you are doing a really shitty job at selling this amazing product you hoped to bring to Bronco fans. You are loosing customers because of it.
Sponsored