Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

None of the built/released folks seem to be in that chip hold range of scheduled 4/5-4/6 (I'm almost tired of saying this but since I get called out every time....actually produced late 4/7-4/8).

I've noted that as the number of Broncos In Production goes down, the average time is going way up. 62 days past scheduled build.

Congrats to those that ARE getting released!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

None of the built/released folks seem to be in that chip hold range of scheduled 4/5-4/6 (I'm almost tired of saying this but since I get called out every time....actually produced late 4/7-4/8).

I've noted that as the number of Broncos In Production goes down, the average time is going way up. 62 days past scheduled build.

UGH, well let's hold on tight my friend cause it seems like we will be the last people standing.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So the ford chat says that the next projected update will be 6/18. Different than when they say it's expected to be delivered on 6/18.

I take that as the next projected disappointed is expected on 6/18.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m with you. No movement on mine. Orig blend 4/5 actual 4/7. I’m still in production 😢

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the ford chat says that the next projected update will be 6/18. Different than when they say it's expected to be delivered on 6/18.

I take that as the next projected disappointed is expected on 6/18.
I am mildly optimistic that the end of July date they initially gave (before moving the entire group of chip hold Broncos to 6/12-6/18) is slightly more realistic. Much like last time, I expect if I check next week, I'll get some random date 8 weeks out, which then the following week will shift to within the next 3 weeks. Thus, "your status of In Production to change" date will be something like August 12th. Then it'll change to July 10. Rinse, repeat.

But every time I see ALL chip holds, including other build weeks, get the same date range, then I know it's 100% not a realistic date. To me, it just reflects a date on when the ETA will change again.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i see a handful of people in the 5/30 group getting built and shipped emails...It's so criminal

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i see a handful of people in the 5/30 group getting built and shipped emails...It's so criminal
Honestly, I am happy for everyone getting theirs. I just really want mine.
And I will say it again, if you haven’t signed up for the Roadeo, do it! So. Much. Fun!

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Honestly, I am happy for everyone getting theirs. I just really want mine.
And I will say it again, if you haven’t signed up for the Roadeo, do it! So. Much. Fun!
it's like waiting in line for a roller coaster for over 2 hours and people with flash pass just skip ahead of everyone.. I am happy for them though!

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

it's like waiting in line for a roller coaster for over 2 hours and people with flash pass just skip ahead of everyone.. I am happy for them though!
That's a perfect explanation.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Really, it's kinda like Ford coming through the line and giving everyone a Fastpass, except for the people at the front of the line.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I broke down and called. Still saying 6/18 delivery. I was 4/4 blend.
Sponsored