Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’ve had my built email for over 2 months with no updates unfortunately. I hope it comes soon, but now I can stop obsessing over tracking the darn thing and just wait
Honestly I wasn't sure what happened to yours. Your 4/4 and it's just strange that you are still waiting.
Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don't know why I bothered. Went on Ford Chat. Same shit, different day. Completely, utterly useless.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone else who is on chip hold who receives a pending date of 6/12 to 6/18 get any news or heard from their dealer with any updates. I know it’s only the 14th but just wondering
See my post above. I am on chip hold. ETA of 6/12-18 and Ford Chat was useless.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone else who is on chip hold who receives a pending date of 6/12 to 6/18 get any news or heard from their dealer with any updates. I know it’s only the 14th but just wondering
I suspect ETAs may be updated on Friday.

Sponsored

Mitchell

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Better question. Since other build weeks after our build week received their broncos, am wondering for those on chip hold if they equipped bronco with LUX PACKAGE. That may be the culprit. Should have went with high package. Damn creature comfort’s got me.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Better question. Since other build dates after our build week revived their broncos, am wondering for those on chip hood if they equipped bronco with LUX PACKAGE. That may be the culprit. Should have went with high. Damn creature comfort’s got me.
I have the High Package and I am on Chip Hold.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Better question. Since other build dates after our build week revived their broncos, am wondering for those on chip hood if they equipped bronco with LUX PACKAGE. That may be the culprit. Should have went with high. Damn creature comfort’s got me.
It wasn't a creature comfort. For example, every blend that was originally scheduled for 4/6 (shows as a 4/8 build on the Ford tracker) was a chip hold. There is literally every trim/option level impacted. So if there's anything to key on, it's something common to every Bronco, regardless of trim and options.

All in all, you just went down the assembly line on the wrong day.

NinaB

Outer Banks
First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It wasn't a creature comfort. For example, every blend that was originally scheduled for 4/6 (shows as a 4/8 build on the Ford tracker) was a chip hold. There is literally every trim/option level impacted. So if there's anything to key on, it's something common to every Bronco, regardless of trim and options.

All in all, you just went down the assembly line on the wrong day.
This exactly my luck... lol

Sponsored

Badland

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 King Ranch Explorer.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Better question. Since other build weeks after our build week received their broncos, am wondering for those on chip hold if they equipped bronco with LUX PACKAGE. That may be the culprit. Should have went with high package. Damn creature comfort’s got me.
I have a friend who got the lux package and was built the week of 5/9. He's had his Bronco.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have a friend who got the lux package and was built the week of 5/9. He's had his Bronco.
I am getting pissed again. I was chill for a bit, but now I am just downright pissed off.
I yelled at the computer today with Ordertrack...That stupid phrase: " It appears that your vehicle has been in this status for more than 3 days. " No shit... Should be like 3 months now!

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am getting pissed again. I was chill for a bit, but now I am just downright pissed off.
I yelled at the computer today with Ordertrack...That stupid phrase: " It appears that your vehicle has been in this status for more than 3 days. " No shit... Should be like 3 months now!
What's amazing to me, is that folks on this forum (and for the most part, people that received their Bronco without a delay) consider it perfectly normal and acceptable to be on an indeterminate chip hold. Whereas any logical, normal human that is not on the Bronco forum has reacted with absolute confusion when I explain to them how the build process has played out. "Really, they built other Broncos after you?"

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Take it with a grain of 🧂 salt…. 😂

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model