Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone just denied my activation request on FordPass.

MelissaJ19

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you get a notification? Mine is still pending.
Yes, I got a notification. I sent another request, and it was almost immediately denied. There must be an FU button because I can’t send requests anymore. Actually, the error seems to be maybe a worker paired their phone, and that prevents further requests? Dunno, but hey, someone was in my Bronco today!

Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights on 2022 Bronco. Please try again later.

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I got a notification. I sent another request, and it was almost immediately denied. There must be an FU button because I can’t send requests anymore. Actually, the error seems to be maybe a worker paired their phone, and that prevents further requests? Dunno, but hey, someone was in my Bronco today!

Sorry, there was an error and we were unable to complete your request to change authorization rights on 2022 Bronco. Please try again later.
I've been getting that for the past two weeks, my theory is the truck battery died and put the fordpass connection into sleep mode so now the truck isn't answering the requests.

Sponsored

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mine says this:

68DCD349-B154-474B-A234-95F4B3EE29AC.jpeg

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been getting that for the past two weeks, my theory is the truck battery died and put the fordpass connection into sleep mode so now the truck isn't answering the requests.
i don’t think my battery died, since it was denied twice today before I got that notice. Denied at 4:41, denied the second time at 4:52, then at 4:54 when I tried again, I got the “sorry” notice.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Jenkins_Auto_Image

Base
First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 1500, 2006 Acura TL, 2022 Bronco soon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] CEA2FADC-3222-4AF3-BC28-0FF0FB5E9383

We got to pick it up today! Unfortunately I lost $3,000 on the Jeep trade in, but I feel like if I didn’t buy something else, it would’ve never shipped 😂 On the positive side, I got to drive it’s competition for 5 days, so the bar was set pretty high. The gladiator really was great.

Pros:
-Great on road handling
-Wireless car play works great
-Soft top is very easy to take to half position and very minimal noise
-Handles creek beds well

Cons:
-Stereo is terrible

I will continue to follow this group. We’re still all in this together.

Tip: buy something else and it’s will ship 3 days later 😂

Sponsored

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] CEA2FADC-3222-4AF3-BC28-0FF0FB5E9383

We got to pick it up today! Unfortunately I lost $3,000 on the Jeep trade in, but I feel like if I didn’t buy something else, it would’ve never shipped 😂 On the positive side, I got to drive it’s competition for 5 days, so the bar was set pretty high. The gladiator really was great.

Pros:
-Great on road handling
-Handles creek beds well

Cons:
-Stereo is terrible

Did you lose the value on the jeep because the market is softening? Your Bronco is beautiful . Is the stereo the upgraded or base? Congrats for sure.. Im really hoping everyone sees a lot of action in july as they are shutting down the line. On a good note I think all of January builds are shipped and only one left to be recieved but is shipped.

Bustinbronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Escalade 06’ Lexus 470
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you lose the value on the jeep because the market is softening? Your Bronco is beautiful . Is the stereo the upgraded or base? Congrats for sure.. Im really hoping everyone sees a lot of action in july as they are shutting down the line. On a good note I think all of January builds are shipped and only one left to be recieved but is shipped.
I hope they all get built and delivered soon. Would love to have it by end of July for our family vacation.

Baileyrace

Outer Banks
First Name
Bailey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RAV4 - waiting on 22 EG OBX High soft..
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey gang - first time poster. I ordered an Area 51 BB last year but cancelled due to finances, a week before the vehicle was (surprise) delivered to the dealer. Someone cancelled their OBX order earlier this month and I snagged it (For almost MSRP, woo!) - they were (and I now am) in this build week and also waiting on my chip like most of y'all. Despite the wait and frustration, I'm over the moon to be back in the running to have a Bronco delivered over here in MN!

2022 OBX
Eruption Green
4 door
High pkg
Built-In Nav
Soft Top
2.3 Auto

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 9EB6255C-1AD8-4E5B-AC8A-CA81E54A31A7

Pros:
-Great on road handling
-Handles creek beds well

Cons:
-Stereo is terrible

hey, watch the curve of the soft top and make sure it folds into a nice S curve. If it gets wrinkled you can run into pinches or torn soft top edges.
Sponsored