Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was a 4/5 blend, produced on 4/7 and “built” 6/21. I was on a chip hold I was told for that waiting period.
I just called customer service and Im released waiting for shipment and have an ETA of mid July…..I checked my vin and it showed a recall which they couldn’t see. Do you think I’m going to get moved back into production to fix this? Sounds dumb to ask but I just don’t trust Ford anymore.
17860528-2C66-4C28-876B-D46E57C61B96.jpeg
Unfortunately I think we all might get moved out unless the dealerships are willing to take the vehicles and find a reputable repair company to correct the windshield issues.
Sponsored

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Fuck

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 1656506457989

CBalazs

Badlands
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Impala
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 5/2 and crickets since. Keep getting tugged off on shipping. Over it. July 2nd is my move on date. Lost its luster and excitement. Someone else can have it. I’m sure I’ll have some remorse down the line, but seeing broncos show up at my dealership that were built in June is the mail in the coffin for me.

Mitchell

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac ATS V
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is listed in the recall message on the third paragraph listed "Remedy". Ford authorized YOUR dealer to fix the windshield. My issue is now that's added days to the wait when your vehicle arrives at dealership. What boggles my mind is how can a windshield be removed without damaging it,, to be reinstalled afterwards. Now that's going to be the real question.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Built 5/2 and crickets since. Keep getting tugged off on shipping. Over it. July 2nd is my move on date. Lost its luster and excitement. Someone else can have it. I’m sure I’ll have some remorse down the line, but seeing broncos show up at my dealership that were built in June is the mail in the coffin for me.
Understandable.

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is listed in the recall message on the third paragraph listed "Remedy". Ford authorized YOUR dealer to fix the windshield. My issue is now that's added days to the wait when your vehicle arrives at dealership. What boggles my mind is how can a windshield be removed without damaging it,, to be reinstalled afterwards. Now that's going to be the real question.
giphy.gif

jasonam22

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, BMW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Order Tracker shows "Awaiting Shipping" now, no change for pizza tracker or email from Ford. I've received Ford status emails before. Just glad that after 84 days in production something is happening! 4/6 blend and chip hold previously according to dealer and cs.

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Want some more 'good' news? Quote from my salesman "I spoke to our dealer rep and apparently Ford lost their contract with Jack Cooper transport. So apparently there is a shortage of carriers."
Yay, kinda knew that already but now it is confirmed.

He hadn't heard about the recall yet so he did not know if the stop sale part was true until repaired.

rforder99

Big Bend
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So now not only has it been sitting outside for months but with a leaky windshield as well Awesome

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Received the built email last night with a 7/22-7/28 delivery estimate. Of course, the recall dampens the excitement a little bit.

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does that mean yours was replace or fixed? Or will the dealer still have to replace? I wonder if that was what mine was on hold for? Thank you
He could not tell in the system, but it sat from 4/12 - 6/6 in plant hold, so I'm assuming it was replaced / repaired. It does still show up on the recall tracker, but they may leave that update to the dealer and/or the recall tracker isn't updated from an repairs at the factory. Note that it doesn't say 'leaking windshield', and it is a safety item regarding their adhesive. Most likely concerned about blow-out potential with an adhesive issue. My $.03

Last edited:

Bluedevil

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Question. Mine has the recall as well with estimated delivery still by 7/6.

will the dealership still sell me the Bronco and then schedule me for the recall after the fact? Or they won’t be able to let me take possession until fixed?

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealership just sent me a video and a few pictures
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] 00B7C10E-BCCA-442B-BF95-A32775E7CCB6
of my Bronco!!!! On the way to pick it up.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question. Mine has the recall as well with estimated delivery still by 7/6.

will the dealership still sell me the Bronco and then schedule me for the recall after the fact? Or they won’t be able to let me take possession until fixed?
Honestly it might be the dealerships to determine that since its a recall that is stated as might be an issue.
Sponsored