Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

All I can get for rail info is CSX TTGX990472, can someone help me understand how to get tracking info. I tried to call rail car CSX and UP and couldn’t figure out info.

thanks
I think the TTGX number was Norfolk Southern. That who I called to track mine.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

All I can get for rail info is CSX TTGX990472, can someone help me understand how to get tracking info. I tried to call rail car CSX and UP and couldn’t figure out info.

thanks
EDIT: It says delivered to Chicago. Use the one below;
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

EDIT: It says delivered to Chicago. Use the one below;
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
For mine (which is heading west), I had tried the NS number first based on a forum search. For me, it comes back with "no tracking information found". The CSX tracking works, however, and it is the shipping/transport company I was provided by Ford.

TTGX696021

Sponsored

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For mine (which is heading west), I had tried the NS number first based on a forum search. For me, it comes back with "no tracking information found". The CSX tracking works, however, and it is the shipping/transport company I was provided by Ford.

TTGX696021
Yep, the Norfolk one is the one that has your tracking on it. Currently that trace is putting it in Chicago. From when I checked it.
You are west of the MI so CSX wouldn't work as that's east. Going to CO you would need UP or Norfolk. Your rail car is on the Norfolk line when I tried it out.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, the Norfolk one is the one that has your tracking on it. Currently that trace is putting it in Chicago. From when I checked it.
You are west of the MI so CSX wouldn't work as that's east. Going to CO you would need UP or Norfolk. Your rail car is on the Norfolk line when I tried it out.
Interesting. When I tried, it said no tracking found with NS. When it reads back your car number, does it return alphanumeric, or just the numbers (it says "no tracking information for car 8849696021 when I try). With CSX tracking, it says I'm in Walbridge, OH. Based on what I've heard, once it reaches Rose Lake, IL, it'll transfer to UP.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Interesting. When I tried, it said no tracking found with NS. When it reads back your car number, does it return alphanumeric, or just the numbers (it says "no tracking information for car 8849696021 when I try). With CSX tracking, it says I'm in Walbridge, OH. Based on what I've heard, once it reaches Rose Lake, IL, it'll transfer to UP.
Yea, I never really got anything from NS when I tried to track it. It showed up 11-12 days after it shipped. And I am now dealing with total Dealer incompetence. The nightmare is never ending.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yea, I never really got anything from NS when I tried to track it. It showed up 11-12 days after it shipped. And I am now dealing with total Dealer incompetence. The nightmare is never ending.
That sucks, sorry to hear you're still dealing with crap. I'm not looking forward to the dealership recall experience when mine arrives. At this point, I figure it shipped, it'll get here in the typical 12-14 day timeframe I see others take to arrive at the dealership in Colorado.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That sucks, sorry to hear you're still dealing with crap. I'm not looking forward to the dealership recall experience when mine arrives. At this point, I figure it shipped, it'll get here in the typical 12-14 day timeframe I see others take to arrive at the dealership in Colorado.
It just continues to be horrible in every aspect. Customer service, finance, prepping the car, paperwork, Ford Accessories. I have spent countless hours trying to get things sorted.

Sponsored

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] BC562308-CC94-43E1-AEE4-7E3C08337A5A

She’s at the dealership already! I just had the trackers change to shipped yesterday?! I’m soooo very excited! The windshield still needs repair but I’m really hoping Greeny gets to come home next week. Not the best pic, but it’s HER!!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco đź›  4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] BC562308-CC94-43E1-AEE4-7E3C08337A5A

She’s at the dealership already! I just had the trackers change to shipped yesterday?! I’m soooo very excited! The windshield still needs repair but I’m really hoping Greeny gets to come home next week. Not the best pic, but it’s HER!!
Yessss!!! That is so weird about the trackers!

naturesmith

Big Bend
First Name
Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know, right? I joked with my husband last night that is was only 5 hours and 22 minutes from the MAP to my dealership (I may or may not have mapquested it) so it should be there today! Who knew I would for once be right??

JScheier

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 2dr Wildtrak, '11 BMW M3, '96 Ford Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Dealer just said (oh man) that mine is in Chicago... which means it shipped (via Convoy) and is waiting for transfer to Wisconsin. Not sure who to believe as Order track shows Awaiting shipping and Ford Pizza tracker has not worked in 5 days.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Dealer just said (oh man) that mine is in Chicago... which means it shipped (via Convoy) and is waiting for transfer to Wisconsin. Not sure who to believe as Order track shows Awaiting shipping and Ford Pizza tracker has not worked in 5 days.
I know i feel like everything is all over the place! My tracker still says awaiting shipment but this morning i was finally able to request activation for ford pass
Sponsored