Elaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda HRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I say I love our build week because we are always near the top in the “most posts” category? 💜 And I know you all will understand that I’m not even enjoying finally being built that much because now I wonder if I’ll spend 60+ days in awaiting shipping status… Glad we are here for each other through this though.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Fingers crossed we start seeing more built emails for our group .. it’s been almost a month since I picked mine up and I love it more and more with every drive.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok.... LAst post of the day! ...I think...
Talked to my Dealer manager. I finally asked him what the hell was going on.. nicely. He told me every move the bronco made since it was built. At one point it was at a ramp, which I knew, and said that he is going to contact his Ford Rep to get more info....So.... I should know something by Tuesday...even if is nothing..
That is all, Night

Sponsored

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Does anyone feel like every back order bronco is shipping but theirs… I see action everywhere…😭

Yeah.. it’s me whining..🤧
was in your boat recently and then….boom! Some progress

Five-O Donut Hole

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Raptor-Loaded-Original Owner
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well i got the answer to my questions about shipping... it meant nothing. Just got home from picking it up. 100mi now and i love it!
my odometer already shows 70 miles on It according to the Ford Pass App and it’s not yet been shipped. Wonder how many will be on it when its finally delivered?

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well it's finally June 12th! Time to see if Ford was true when estimating off chip/plant hold the June 12-18th.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just want to know why the train stopped in Cincinnati and hasn’t moved for FIVE DAYS!!!

Sponsored

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I stopped at my Dealer yesterday. Nothing new. But it triggered a thought on my chip hold. I have the built in Nav, I wonder if that is my delay? I got it since up in northern NH & ME there is no cel service so I wanted something that could help if I got lost in the woods.
he said he’ll get the next update by COB Mon so he will call me Tues to see if anything has changed.
Until then, I wait and been toying with changing my vanity plate. I have BGHEERA on my black BMW & just sold my Miata tgat had MGRACED. Was going with the latter but found some other fun ones avail on the NH DMV search site.

BroncoCMH

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carless
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I stopped at my Dealer yesterday. Nothing new. But it triggered a thought on my chip hold. I have the built in Nav, I wonder if that is my delay? I got it since up in northern NH & ME there is no cel service so I wanted something that could help if I got lost in the woods.
he said he’ll get the next update by COB Mon so he will call me Tues to see if anything has changed.
Until then, I wait and been toying with changing my vanity plate. I have BGHEERA on my black BMW & just sold my Miata tgat had MGRACED. Was going with the latter but found some other fun ones avail on the NH DMV search site.
If that’s the case, then hopefully something breaks free soon for you. Mine has on-board nav as well
Sponsored