First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'm in same boat. Never able to activate mine on FordPass. Also, my previous message of stating that my dealer shows that mine is 'in transit' but ford chat telling me its still awaiting shipment and just got another ETA bump to the 21st. Woot...here we go again.
Can I ask what dealer you ordered with??
Sponsored

NinaB

Outer Banks
First Name
Nina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
After trying to track my rail car that up to now has indicated that it was located in New Boston, MI on June 6th. The Norfolk Southern CS line now says PFPS "something I cannot understand" undefined July 13th 1am.
My Bronco shipped on the 30th. Dealer is completely useless. Others in my area that have received their Broncos via rail said it took about a week. Completely utterly maddening at this point. I have a buyer for my car.
I want to add some accessories that are currently 20% on the Ford Accessory website with install. Problem is my dealer is "not part of that program". So rather than saying, "Hey, we will match the price, no problem." They are jerking me around trying to get added to the program last minute. Meanwhile, I cannot order accessories. The wait continues. Total utter clusterfuck on every level.
Mine arrived today... yours's should be coming in shortly...

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can I ask what dealer you ordered with??
Borgman Ford, Billy Firn is my Sales Guy and has been great! We are both beyond frustrated with Ford.

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine arrived today... yours's should be coming in shortly...
Oddly enough, shortly after my posting, my dealer called to say that it has hit the local railyard and they expect it to get loaded and transported asap. He said it should hit the dealer this week. Jokingly said that with any luck I should be getting it within the month of July. WTF, I better at this point!

Sponsored

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Oddly enough, shortly after my posting, my dealer called to say that it has hit the local railyard and they expect it to get loaded and transported asap. He said it should hit the dealer this week. Jokingly said that with any luck I should be getting it within the month of July. WTF, I better at this point!
YESSSS!!!! Happy for you Grace!!!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YESSSS!!!! Happy for you Grace!!!
Now I am trying to call the dealer to get them to be proactive on scheduling the glass company to come in. Why do I have to tell them that? Man, incompetence is mind boggling.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Now I am trying to call the dealer to get them to be proactive on scheduling the glass company to come in. Why do I have to tell them that? Man, incompetence is mind boggling.
It has to be a Ford thing

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Based off Ford Chat and the sheet I got from my dealer the car has been released from the plant to a carrier and still awaiting shipment. If I am lucky it will ship out by Friday or early next week and meet the delivery day of 7/27. The dealership has said they are preparing for the window fixing as they are well aware of the recall.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Based off Ford Chat and the sheet I got from my dealer the car has been released from the plant to a carrier and still awaiting shipment. If I am lucky it will ship out by Friday or early next week and meet the delivery day of 7/27. The dealership has said they are preparing for the window fixing as they are well aware of the recall.
That is good news!!

Sponsored

Dullah

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This was a new one I got from chat today " It may have been picked up a carrier, this information hasn't been updated since 625/22. I would check with your selling dealer for the most up to date details. "

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Indy Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I hope the news is true lol. My fingers are just crossed at this point cause that's all I got.
Well at least someone is communicating with you! I texted my salesmen yesterday and said he would check on it... I am guessing he is still checking
Sponsored