First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My train tracking puts me at Blue Island, IL. From what I gather, it could hang out there for a few days before it moves on. The tracking used to give me an ETA of 7/24 at Rose Lake, IL, but now states "there is no ETA available".

So Wayne MI > Walbridge OH > Garrett IN > Blue Island IL
Mine was just in Blue island too!
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine was just in Blue island too!
My son is now my train tracker. I got tired of him asking where the Bronco is, so I let him call. It’s in Gibson, IN now.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Shouldn't have to remove the hood but who knows some guys tear way too much apart when doing simple tasks. Definitely have to take the cowl off though. Probably broke some clips and didn't get it together right.
Looks warped..?

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Looks warped..?
Just back from dealer. cowl was improperly replaced by glass company during recall. Warranting it. There are threads about the hood flutter. Gonna take it back during week so we can drive on highway so they can see. Said it’s double latched so should not be an issue on highway but it’s irritating!

Badland

Badlands
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 King Ranch Explorer.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was optimistic at the beginning of the week that this waiting to be shipped ordeal would come to an end, but I dont think that is the case.
I saw 2 more delivrred today. Ford is now shipping out Broncos on 2 place trailers.

Sponsored

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I saw 2 more delivrred today. Ford is now shipping out Broncos on 2 place trailers.
Now 4 on my tracker, probably to dealers near the shipping company. I do not think they would put mine and one other on a trailer to Upstate NY, but I can dream.

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My train left for Louisville, KY yesterday morning, eta to GA shifted back a day to Tuesday afternoon.

Hoping it gets from rail yard to dealer quick since I fly home from my NJ vacation Tuesday too.

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My train left for Louisville, KY yesterday morning, eta to GA shifted back a day to Tuesday afternoon.

Hoping it gets from rail yard to dealer quick since I fly home from my NJ vacation Tuesday too.
You picked the hottest week/weekend for vaca! Hope your by the water!

FSUMcFly

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You picked the hottest week/weekend for vaca! Hope your by the water!
Right? It's stupid hot right now for sure. I grew up at the shore where they filmed the TV show. My family still lives up here, so staying a block from the beach and have spent pretty much all day in the pool lol

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Update from my son...departed Cortland, IL this afternoon (2:06PM, to be exact) on Union Pacific. Should finally be heading west again. Weeha!

BluDore

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right? It's stupid hot right now for sure. I grew up at the shore where they filmed the TV show. My family still lives up here, so staying a block from the beach and have spent pretty much all day in the pool lol
The food places are much better now. Rosie’s in Point Pleasant and a couple of other spots around Seaside are great.

I’m going to the finger lakes next month - hopefully I can leave this jersey heat behind (and my AC broke yesterday… of course) and drive the bronco up there.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just back from dealer. cowl was improperly replaced by glass company during recall. Warranting it. There are threads about the hood flutter. Gonna take it back during week so we can drive on highway so they can see. Said it’s double latched so should not be an issue on highway but it’s irritating!
Don’t forget to rejoice that you’ve finally received it after all this time! It’ll work out and you’ll be happy as can be with it!

mgraced

Outer Banks
First Name
Grace
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Don’t forget to rejoice that you’ve finally received it after all this time! It’ll work out and you’ll be happy as can be with it!
I drove from NH to Ct today to visit my sister. 130 miles or so. It’s a pleaseure to drive and very comfie. The hood flutter bothers me but it will get sorted. Sold my BMW last night so I’m all in on the Bronc.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m leaving out tomorrow to get out of the Texas heat and to spend a week in the mountains. It’s awesome so many are seeing theirs shipped!
Sponsored