Dabo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah what's up with the one finger wave from jeep people?? I had a guy in a jeep cherokee have his whole arm out the window letting me know i was #1, wasn't the first time either. Also i am getting nothing from other 6G owners too, Kind of frustrating.
I got my first thumbs up from a 6g owner this morning. Drove to work stripped of roof and doors for the first time and all I could notice was in my rear view, that distinct LED running lamp dancing through traffic behind me. It was impressive actually, it was one of those roads that has a stop light like every 1/4 mile or so, and he was well behind me. He dodged and weaved for like 10 minutes. I knew his purpose. He pulled up, gave me a thumbs up, then went on his way. Started using his turn signal again and everything. It was kind of neat
Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got my refi handling this week. I had applied a while back, just needed to wait until I finally got an account number from the bank my dealership went through. Since they were good about everything else, I didn't fight them when they said they didn't work with USAA. The "great" rate the dealership got was 6%. o_O With the .25% discount for autopay, I'm at 3.24% with USAA. Not the 1.79% I could've got in April (thanks Ford!), but at least it's not 6%. This might be the highest auto loan rate I've had in at least over 15 years.

Glad I was car payment free for a while!

Vert530

Big Bend
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How's door removal? I've read enough "crap! I dropped it!" posts to wonder if it's a little tricky/awkward/heavy.
I don’t understand how people can drop it lol theres a grab spot on the bottom along with holding the handle. When you take the two bolts out the door still stays intact , you have to pull up a little to free it, it’s not bad at all but so much easier with the bags

FJen

Outer Banks
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-DR OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Put the doors back on today since rain chances increased for the next several days. The first one... what a pain!! On, off, on, off... sometimes wouldn't line up to go all the way down on hinge. Several times when you did but when moving it slightly it made that awful creaking noise than one video claimed in wasn't installed right so we would try off and on again. Finally decided to put the bolts in and see if tightening it up would pull it down just right the little bit more it needed. That was the magic.
Second one was simpler after realizing that. Don't try to swing it until you get bolts in once you can get it aligned to go on the hinge enough.

Sponsored

Cobra13

Badlands
First Name
Wade
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BADLANDS BRONCO, 2006 Escape Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Broke 3k today and loving every minute!

20220905_131933.jpg

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] PXL_20220830_130647026
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] PXL_20220905_064408085

Just finished up my 10 day vacation. Other than some wonkiness with the washer fluid light not working it was flawless. Still going through all the photos I took and editing them but this was our site at OBX after we packed up camp, heading for Myrtle Beach. Was lovely to get away.

Cle -> Pittsburgh -> Doswell, VA for Kings Dominion -> OBX -> Myrtle Beach -> home :)

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] PXL_20220905_064408085

Just finished up my 10 day vacation. Other than some wonkiness with the washer fluid light not working it was flawless. Still going through all the photos I took and editing them but this was our site at OBX after we packed up camp, heading for Myrtle Beach. Was lovely to get away.

Cle -> Pittsburgh -> Doswell, VA for Kings Dominion -> OBX -> Myrtle Beach -> home :)
I figured I would be at the top of the miles list with 7k miles. But you have me by a few. Going to have to fix that, lol.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 BaseSAS / ‘21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I figured I would be at the top of the miles list with 7k miles. But you have me by a few. Going to have to fix that, lol.
I got mine back on May 12th, and we've taken it everywhere so far. Down to Cinnci, across PA, and now this trip. Didn't want to rack the miles up so fast but once she starts it's hard to stop! Just enjoy driving it.

Sponsored

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Always a little disconcerting when a random nut appears on the floorboard.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] IMG_0266

Derbystud

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F250 6.7
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Always a little disconcerting when a random nut appears on the floorboard.
Ford Bronco 🛠 4/4/22 build week group [now with Google doc] IMG_0266
I actually see that more often than you would think. Under seats and under carpet. I think they drop stuff during assembly but things keep moving so they don't take alot of time to look for them.

BottleShark

Badlands
First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I actually see that more often than you would think. Under seats and under carpet. I think they drop stuff during assembly but things keep moving so they don't take alot of time to look for them.
It looks like it's never been threaded or a tool applied to it. Could've been under the mat, or just an extra loose nut that was left up under the dash. I did see a stud on the upper clutch bracket mount, but there's a nut, then a thin black strip of metal. Doesn't seem like two nuts would be sandwiched together. I don't hear a squeak or rattle, so nothing's loose, so I'll just keep on keeping' on.

d_bearhugs

Base
First Name
Dani
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It looks like it's never been threaded or a tool applied to it. Could've been under the mat, or just an extra loose nut that was left up under the dash. I did see a stud on the upper clutch bracket mount, but there's a nut, then a thin black strip of metal. Doesn't seem like two nuts would be sandwiched together. I don't hear a squeak or rattle, so nothing's loose, so I'll just keep on keeping' on.
Don't stress. Almost all the of screws and washers dropped out of the soundbar in my wrangler when I had it. I would have to constantly reattach them. Never caused any issues lol.
Sponsored