Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That sounds like a form email from the dealer TBH. I bet everyone gets that email regardless of status. I do think the Ford tracker and email updates are garbage and don't really mean anything- and lately they seem to be worse than ever.
Hahaha mine has been ā€œin productionā€ since 2/24 and dealer has told me last 2 months it will be here those month. Talked to them today and he said itā€™s most likely this month as itā€™s going on 4 months since production. I said but you really have no idea when and the said nope no idea. Build tracker sucks and having zero information about why the delay is insane
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for all the hard work BadSasG6!

HOPEFULLY WE'LL SHIP SOON. I DON'T NEED ANOTHER 9 MONTH TRIP ON THE MULTI SEASONAL POOP MOUNTAIN. TALKED TO MY DEALER AND FORD MARKETING TODAY. NOTHING BUT THEM TELLING ME TO CALL THE OTHER. ZERO HELP AS USUAL

TRIED TO LINK THE MENTION TO YOU... NOW I HAVE BOLD AND ALL CAPS! SORRY!
WHY ARE WE YELLING? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wouldnā€™t it be nice if Ford just acknowledged they are behind in shipping/chips/recall fixes (whatever it is) and told us what they were doing about it? I know they wonā€™t because it hurts their share price but it would be appreciated by those of us that have been waiting 18+ months.

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good news: There has been a lot of progress in March builds finally getting "Shipped".
Bad news: A lot of March is still waiting to be "Shipped".
Good news: April has seen a lot of progress in shipping or waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Late April still has some in "In Production" purgatory.
Good news: First week of May is seeing a lot of "Built" Broncos waiting to be "Shipped".
Bad news: Our week is stuck in "In Production" purgatory.

Weekly Update chasing other build weeks:
  • 3/6 (42 pages) - Most have received their Broncos already. Some just got "Built" status last week; others are still waiting for shipping. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/13 (35 pages) - Many have received their Broncos. Most are "Built" and waiting on shipping; others have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 3/20 (47 pages) - Many who have been "Built" are finally being "Shipped". They are starting to arrive at their dealerships. - Last update 5/30
  • 3/27 (8 pages) - Many have been "Shipped" and arriving at dealerships. Some are "Built" and still waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/11
  • 4/3 (20 pages) - Many have "Shipped" and are starting to arrive at the dealership. - Last update 5/29
  • 4/10 (79 pages) - Many "Built" Broncos. Some have "Shipped", but many have not seen progress. Some have received pics of their "Built" Broncos from the factory. - Last update 5/27
  • 4/17 (41 pages) - There is a build week thread, they just put a 0 in front of the 4, and the search did not find it. Many have "Shipped" and are arriving at the dealership. - Last update 5/30
  • 4/24 (65 pages) - Most have been "Shipped," and some are still waiting to be "Shipped". There are a few in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/1 (5 pages) - Most are "Built" and waiting to be "Shipped". - Last update 5/26
  • 5/8 (13 pages) - Most of us are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/15 (13 pages) - The Raptors are heading out, but the rest are in "In Production" purgatory. - Last update 5/30
  • 5/22 (7 pages) - Most are in "In Production" purgatory, and a small few have been "Shipped". - Last update 5/30
  • 5/29 (3 posts) - Nothing to report.

Thanks for the update. Have you seen anyone ever report that their their tracker stayed at "In Production" but actually made it to the dealership without ever being updated? Seems like it would definitely have to be scanned before getting on a train. I have seen people say the tracker is unreliable, but I suppose I would like to know just how far that goes. I can't remember ever seeing a post where someone said their Bronco made it to the dealer without an update on the tracker.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the update. Have you seen anyone ever report that their their tracker stayed at "In Production" but actually made it to the dealership without ever being updated? Seems like it would definitely have to be scanned before getting on a train. I have seen people say the tracker is unreliable, but I suppose I would like to know just how far that goes. I can't remember ever seeing a post where someone said their Bronco made it to the dealer without an update on the tracker.
Iā€™ve heard it for ā€œBuiltā€ but not for ā€œIn Productionā€.

Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The recent pattern appears to be the Bronco is built- no update on the tracker for two to four weeks. Then a random built date is updated on the tracker that is two to three weeks after the actual blend date. Then it is shipped two or three weeks later. None of the dates appear to be accurate and if you read the fine print- even Ford says the dates are estimates so they won't be held responsible. It's pretty clear at this point that they are MASSIVELY behind on shipping- at least for rail shipping which is the overwhelming majority of the builds.

tkgeyer

Raptor
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
What part of western Canada? Are you in BC? Cuz I would imagine my bronco should have been on the same train if it was. Either unloading in Calgary or Vancouver and then trucking to Kamloops.

Iā€™ll have to message my dealership today to see if they have any updates. Cuz Ford marketing and the tracker are giving me fuck all. (Iā€™m from the 04/24 build week)
I am in BC and my dealership is in Port Coquitlam. Based on the railway being CP I am assume it will come off the train in Pitt Meadows and be delivered to the dealership by truck. I got an update mine is currently on a CP Rail train in Chicago now. So it's on the move and should get it by my delivery window of June 4 to 13th.

If anyone knows how to track CP Rail shipments via an automated service let me know as I can't figure out a way to do so.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

There have been 2 at my dealer delivered and sold that are "still in production" I was told today. I just got home a while ago. He has at least 15 stuck like we are. Had a woman's OBX sold that still shows in production 5/9. Could be more my dealer bs, but I don't think so. His personal one is there 5/10 build with my 5/11 build

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
There have been 2 at my dealer delivered and sold that are "still in production" I was told today. I just got home a while ago. He has at least 15 stuck like we are. Had a woman's OBX sold that still shows in production 5/9. Could be more my dealer bs, but I don't think so. His personal one is there 5/10 build with my 5/11 build

Is it safe to assume that yours didn't get a train ride being in Indiana? I don't know what the distance threshold is for getting shipped by rail.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is it safe to assume that yours didn't get a train ride being in Indiana? I don't know what the distance threshold is for getting shipped by rail.
It's maybe three hours drive from here. They get delivered by convoy here... AKA semi truck. At least in the past. I don't know how far until it's by train either.

If it were going to our place in FL I would assume rail

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From another build threadā€¦
ā€œAs I think I mentioned when you were in a few weeks ago I do have a couple other Bronco orders currently at plant that have not shipped yet. Checking fords older system your bronco says itā€™s been produced and has an ETA that it will not meet at all.

I think this is a positive sign as a couple of the other ones I have in the system show that they have been delayed and do not have an ETA at all. I did just find a new ford transportation report this morning that is telling me that there is a large back log of unshippable vehicle currently at the Michigan assembly plant, it is also telling me that there is way above normal levels of shippable vehicles at plant that ford hasnā€™t been able to ship to dealers yet as they are currently experiencing a shortage of available rail cars to move the vehicles across the country..ā€

Andrew72

Wildtrak
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Silverado, 2022 corsair.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well Ford Chat wasn't much help. Didn't think they had any more info than my Dealer. They show my Bronco primary status as in production and secondary status as produced but an ETA as 5-27 thru 6-1. Dealership has no shipping info, but did say they got some broncos with no shipping info... Still waiting. I need to be patient.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well Ford Chat wasn't much help. Didn't think they had any more info than my Dealer. They show my Bronco primary status as in production and secondary status as produced but an ETA as 5-27 thru 6-1. Dealership has no shipping info, but did say they got some broncos with no shipping info... Still waiting. I need to be patient.
Itā€™s hard to be patient sometimes and not just downright depressed šŸ˜«

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Donā€™t look now, but many of the 5/15 build group members are getting their ā€œBuiltā€ status changes. So frustrating.
Sponsored