First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve started to mentally move on. If I could buy a 24 Tacoma or GX off the lot right now, I would’ve already cancelled/ walked away.

Wife and I stopped some lady driving a bright orange Tacoma TRD PRO yesterday by the beach. It was super cool. I don't think I have ever seen one like it. She said it was brand new had paper plates. I might move on too. Tired of the BS and how much it pisses me off after buying 20ish new cars from this dealership over the last 30 years
Sponsored

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wife and I stopped some lady driving a bright orange Tacoma TRD PRO yesterday by the beach. It was super cool. I don't think I have ever seen one like it. She said it was brand new had paper plates. I might move on too. Tired of the BS and how much it pisses me off after buying 20ish new cars from this dealership over the last 30 years
That’s what I would have gotten if I didn’t get built this year. The new ones look great!

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’d drop an additional $10k over the bronco on the new overtrail GX. Although I’d want the hybrid max power train that isn’t out yet if it ends up being the same hybrid in the Tundra. That motor combo is a beast.

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That’s what I would have gotten if I didn’t get built this year. The new ones look great!
I hate saying it, but traded in my Bronco a month ago because the new one was "shipped" and I was going on vacation a month. Now I don't have a car except an 82 year old Ford jeep.

Between the two of them Ford has kept my Broncos at dirt mountain for 12 months. I'm still waiting for the updates they promised last spring on my 4 door and never bothered to reply. Dunno if I have the patience for it again

I’d drop an additional $10k over the bronco on the new overtrail GX. Although I’d want the hybrid max power train that isn’t out yet if it ends up being the same hybrid in the Tundra. That motor combo is a beast.

Going to have to look more into the Cruiser. Looks really neat, but I don't know the options or what the availability will be. They look awesome though.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1687746706913

Got the customary switch back to order confirmed. Hopefully this means my Bronco is finally ready to get the heck out of MAP.

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1687746706913

Got the customary switch back to order confirmed. Hopefully this means my Bronco is finally ready to get the heck out of MAP.
Damn brother I’m super jealous! Congrats!!

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco đź›  5/8/2023 Build Week Group 1687777591422

It’s happening! 5 days from built to shipped. Delivery window is between 07/05/2023 - 07/18/2023.

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Marketing line was useless as far as any update on my Bronco. They did, however, confirm that my private offer for MY transition was extended through October. So if you want, you can confirm that for your own offers as well but it looks like they've preemptively extended those until Oct 2nd.

Sponsored

Squatchinrob

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was at the dealer today over at fleet for my truck. Decided to check on the Bronco. Already knew the answer, but VINVIEW is still showing it waiting on rail car. I believe it's more about waiting on a part like that axle issue. Anyway, it's a Badlands Sasquatch Luxe tow MIC top. Been stuck in IP on the tracker since 5/8. Originally ordered 12/14/21. It's a want more than a need, so we will probably wait it out.

Landoom

Badlands
First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.avarieaerials.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands 2 Dr with Sasquatch & LUX. VB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Stopped and talked to my dealer today. Mine is still In Detroit. They don't have any additional info other than it's Pending Update in their system. Likely waiting on a part of some sort. They're a bit frustrated with Ford as well because they can't figure out what's going on and it makes them look bad. It'll eventually come, fingers crossed. Definitely a true test of ones patience. I've got a couple trips coming up, I'm sure I'll show up the day I leave.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I contacted Ford chat yesterday and received my railcar #. The phone system is annoying for tracking. Even with good dictation, it would not receive the proper letters. When I said C it would reply back E or X it would reply with S, etc. I finally figured out the trick on how to dial it in and now I have no troubles, but that was super annoying. I know I was yelling into the phone at one point. If anybody needs help when your Bronco gets to this point, let me know and I can explain how to use your keypad.

Well, the railcar had not left MAP (Wayne, MI) until sometime around lunch. As of 2:30pm, my Bronco has left MAP and is finally on the move. It is currently located 10 miles from MAP in New Boston, MI. Glad to know it is finally out of MAP and making progress toward its new home.
Sponsored