First Name
Derrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor, 2010 Audi R8 V10
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
added my info to spreadsheet, I assume this info is for people who have not gotten delivery yet?
No movement, no new info, no update from dealer just relying on info from tracker and we know how accurate that is..
Sponsored

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

added my info to spreadsheet, I assume this info is for people who have not gotten delivery yet?
Yes indeedy. Mainly asking because I was personally grateful to have other build weeks' data when I got a build date scheduled.

No movement, no new info, no update from dealer just relying on info from tracker and we know how accurate that is..
Argh, here's hoping it's just a tracking issue.

unclefrankisabigjerk

Wildtrak
First Name
HeyitsmeUrNeybr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Carbonized Gray Bronco Wildtrak (2.7L, Auto)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It’s home finally… 569 days from ordering…
Congrats! Looks great. My homebound Wildtrak is also Carbonized Gray.

How was the maiden voyage?

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! Looks great. My homebound Wildtrak is also Carbonized Gray.

How was the maiden voyage?
Pretty good. Tires definitely had flat spots from sitting so long but those seem to have worked their way out already.

Installed the front Mudflaps and immediately ordered GOAT Fab rockslides since they are on sale. It’s tall to get into and I’m 6’1”.

I did have to adjust the tire pressure as they set it to 49psi instead of 39psi.

Last edited:

Sponsored

patriot75

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Danny's Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shoes! Waiting for that 2 door to ship!
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s tall to get into and I’m 6’1”.

Congrats!

And glad I am not the only 6'1 person that thinks they're tall to get into. I have a set of the rock slide power steps waiting on mine.

Have a great day!

DontWorryI'llWait

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For what it's worth....

Went to dealer to finalize all numbers this week. Picking mine up Saturday, 733 day wait. Sales manager told me he has a Day 1 woman whose Bronco is sitting out back with blend date before May 9th. She now has to wait until Q4. Pretty sure she's sitting at 1100+ days. I'm 100% grateful for my 733 day wait now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pretty good. Tires definitely had flat spots from sitting so long but those seem to have worked their way out already.

Installed the front Mudflaps and immediately ordered GOAT Fab rockslides since they are on sale. It’s tall to get into and I’m 6’1”.

I did have to adjust the tire pressure as they set it to 49psi instead of 39psi.
The height is no joke. Still waiting on the steps I ordered at the beginning of May. Last update from AR is that they’ll be ready next week.

RR897

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity QX60
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like my Bronco finally hit the rails last week. Today it seems to be in CSX / UP transfer limbo in Indiana. This rail tracking is garbage. We can track any flight in the world with several different websites / apps, but there is no online tracking for trains in the same manner? I received an email from Ford with an ETA to the dealer by 8/2. With the way the rest of this process has gone, I am guessing it will be 8/7 or later before I get to see her. I am just grateful that it is finally moving and the recall issue is apparently solved.

OP
OP
BadSasG6

BadSasG6

Badlands
First Name
Esteban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor 37
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like my Bronco finally hit the rails last week. Today it seems to be in CSX / UP transfer limbo in Indiana. This rail tracking is garbage. We can track any flight in the world with several different websites / apps, but there is no online tracking for trains in the same manner? I received an email from Ford with an ETA to the dealer by 8/2. With the way the rest of this process has gone, I am guessing it will be 8/7 or later before I get to see her. I am just grateful that it is finally moving and the recall issue is apparently solved.
You used to be able to track the train online, but so many people flooded them with inquiries about their Bronco that they moved it behind a paywall. They don't have the staff airlines do and we as individual Bronco order holders are not their primary customers. The best we can do is call the hotline to check on the last shipping update. We're lucky we have that as an option.
Sponsored