First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Ford Mustang, Bronco Base 4 Door VB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yep. You’re not the only one. Mine’s been built since 8/16 with no updates. Dealer says it’s just sitting there ready to be delivered. But people in the 8/30 thread are getting built and shipped emails? Mine is built and I didn’t even get a built email? Did mine fall in a crack somewhere in Michigan? I check my email daily for my shipped email and nothing ever comes. Hell, where is my built email? Someone tell me again why we have time stamps? This feels like a slap in the face with no communication on why my SOFT TOP is not being delivered. This is torturous the way this is being handled. Did my vehicle get confused with a MIC? Am I now on dirt mountain for some reason?
According to my tracker I’ve been in production since 8/5. The assumption is there is some quality issue with the soft tops that are not getting shipped. What those issues are is anyone’s guess at this point.
Sponsored

ghbronco71

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to my tracker I’ve been in production since 8/5. The assumption is there is some quality issue with the soft tops that are not getting shipped. What those issues are is anyone’s guess at this point.
Yeah, it’s just that- an assumption. How does anyone know without any communication from Ford? How are other later soft tops being sent out? Shouldn’t those be delayed and the good soft top be put on mine if time stamps and order of production mean a thing? This is just screwball.

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And just like that my estimated delivery is now 10/2.

I was 9/6-9/14

JonesBronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got my built email (finally) early this morning… can only assume it was flagged for QC and needed a repair… look forward to delivery in a couple weeks… seems like more of these stuck softies are finding their way out… I agree with the post above about worrying that the MIC purgatory trucks will bump these held softies down the punch line now that v2 tops are happening… (deservedly so if they use the first in first out approach)

Blend 8/6- Badlands, SAS, Lux, soft top
built 8/9- crickets since- dealer unhelpful, Ford marketing/CS not worth calling

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I finally got some info on my stuck in production base soft top. My wife got a team leader at the plant to check on my bronco. She is persistent. He did confirm further down in the conversations that they haven’t had any chip issues for the a bronco yet and that the new hard tops have started going out. See message in screenshots. I woke up to my build email, the tracker hasn’t updated yet. ETA end of the month by rail to Louisiana.

C35395FA-A251-4EFC-B0BC-8680828355A8.jpeg

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wow, very strange, but hey... If there's an engineering change, why not delay delivery for a month, makes complete sense... LOL. That's something that you address as a TSB... Jeeze.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I finally got some info on my stuck in production base soft top. My wife got a team leader at the plant to check on my bronco. She is persistent. He did confirm further down in the conversations that they haven’t had any chip issues for the a bronco yet and that the new hard tops have started going out. See message in screenshots. I woke up to my build email, the tracker hasn’t updated yet. ETA end of the month by rail to Louisiana.

Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread C35395FA-A251-4EFC-B0BC-8680828355A8
Light at the end of the tunnel... Finally!!!

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah. I still don’t get how 300 Broncos go down the line and 10 get held up for this stuff. Wouldn’t they all need the same wiring change? I don’t know. It’s done, hopefully it ships soon and all of this will be forgotten in time.

RednWhite89

Badlands
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah. I still don’t get how 300 Broncos go down the line and 10 get held up for this stuff. Wouldn’t they all need the same wiring change? I don’t know. It’s done, hopefully it ships soon and all of this will be forgotten in time.
Well at least it now makes more sense why later build dates are rolling out the door.

But as an aside, how hard is it to update something into the system that says your car is getting additional work for an engineering bulletin.

I'd be happy to hear that quite frankly.

LAbronco

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well at least it now makes more sense why later build dates are rolling out the door.

But as an aside, how hard is it to update something into the system that says your car is getting additional work for an engineering bulletin.

I'd be happy to hear that quite frankly.
Exactly. Communication would amazing.

Sponsored

Ig_bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

New guy on the line left unsupervised.😂

VicDamone

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
How or can we track our Broncos when they ship Via Rail? I’ve tried the Pals app but still say pending but truck was sent out on the 4th.

David12691

Big Bend
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
How or can we track our Broncos when they ship Via Rail? I’ve tried the Pals app but still say pending but truck was sent out on the 4th.
I've read if it goes by rail Pals is next to useless.

Godot75

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not much new with me other than this "19 days" data on the tracker. Not sure what to make of that. 19 days after built date I'll have it? Unlikely, if past is prologue.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 19CD2469-B999-4E61-8C03-23685A7F4AC2

VicDamone

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac Escalade
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not much new with me other than this "19 days" data on the tracker. Not sure what to make of that. 19 days after built date I'll have it? Unlikely, if past is prologue.
Ford Bronco 🛠 8/2/21 build Week Thread 19CD2469-B999-4E61-8C03-23685A7F4AC2
So you’re in the same boat as me. Built and shipped same day. Should be hitting the dealership within a couple weeks fingers crossed
Sponsored