Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yea, and your WT just in time before the cancellation announcement, your wait paid off!

My Base Sasquatched manual just made it too and wasn't avail in '21; so we'll both have harder to get builds that we can be proud of/happy with! :cool:
I really feel for the folks that got that dreaded email about constraints and having to down spec their rigs. Not really fair to people who have been in reservation purgorty for so long. Honestly, after all the resubmissions of my order and the changing of what was spec'd on a Wildtrak, I was shocked I even got my order put into production.

I remember picking the Wildtrak because of the black accents. Modular painted black roof, painted gloss black mirrors, body color door handles. All those items matched the gloss black grill. Now the only thing left on the Wildtrak that is original is the gloss black grill. That even changed at one point as the original shots / computer renderings had the OBX grill for the Wildtrak. In some ways the WT is a very different configuration than what it originally was spec'd out to be. I am still very happy with my choice and the HOSS 3.0 suspension is a great add back after all the changes to the WT over the course of 3 model years.

Arrowbear - Your BASE Sasquatched manual is going to be a rare bird indeed.
Sponsored

Hondo20

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Modules link is working for me now. Modules popped this morning, still shows in production in tracker and no tear tag yet.
[/QUOTE]
Just checked, all my module are up. System still hasnā€™t changed to built

Cash10

Badlands
First Name
Colton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GLI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why do a few of us have the same tear tag #? Is that normal?

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Base 2Dr Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would love to be on the same train as you!

Both of us should be going to be going to Mira Loma Rail yard. Did you buy from Tuttle in San Juan?

I'm at Tuttle Irvine.

My dealer is Tuttle in Irvine too....white base 2dr manual sasquatch, likely we will be on the same train. I got an email this morning saying shipped. Any news from Marcin on the price? See you in a couple of weeks!

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked with Ford chat and got the following status. No longer indicating a chip hold:

Thank you for waiting. I have located the order in the Awaiting Shipment status. Last location shows Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIā€ƒas the ETA for the start of the order traveling to your dealer isn't until Feb08-2023. I also see an ETA of Feb-14-2023 for delivery to your dealer. You may continue to track your order here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/

Sponsored

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

i chatted with ford and they said i am on a chip hold as well even though showing shipped. sent my sm an email.
Did you ever resolve the chip hold status. I was just told mines on a chip hold after last week saying there wasnā€™t one. Iā€™ve been in production since 1/10 with no movement. My FordPass was activated by someone at the plant showing 42 miles and basically out of gas but yet itā€™s not officially built. This is at this point ludicrous to the point of insanity.

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just checked with Ford chat and got the following status. No longer indicating a chip hold:

Thank you for waiting. I have located the order in the Awaiting Shipment status. Last location shows Ford Michigan Assembly Plant, MIā€ƒas the ETA for the start of the order traveling to your dealer isn't until Feb08-2023. I also see an ETA of Feb-14-2023 for delivery to your dealer. You may continue to track your order here: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/
Well since it wonā€™t be leaving until Feb 8 then the reason is most likely chip hold. They will release the car after the chip is installed.

brutus

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 22 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well since it wonā€™t be leaving until Feb 8 then the reason is most likely chip hold. They will release the car after the chip is installed.
Thanks. Suspect that is likely the case given others have shipped. Wonder if Iā€™ll actually get it closer to Valentineā€™s Day or St. Paddyā€™s Dayā€¦ šŸ¤”šŸ¤£

SWellBronc

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Titan, 2018 Toyota RAV4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got the Built Email. Exciting email to receive. Estimated arrival in California - 5 weeks away. A new type of waiting game. Time to buy the needed add on to keep busy the first weekend at home.

OP
OP
mihirsay

mihirsay

Outer Banks
First Name
Mihir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda CR-V EXL
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thanks. Suspect that is likely the case given others have shipped. Wonder if Iā€™ll actually get it closer to Valentineā€™s Day or St. Paddyā€™s Dayā€¦ šŸ¤”šŸ¤£
Yeah my sales manager said 2/18 delivery here in louisiana but she said it could realistically just be the end of February. Iā€™ll be out of country from the 19-26 so hopefully everything goes to plan. Would not want it to come during the trip.

Sponsored

41stElite

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 01/23/2023 Build Week BRONCO

I ahve a Tear Tag and I got my shipped email on sunday, I went to the dealer they said its currently at the Rail yard awaiting for enough vehicles to be loaded on the train so it can come down to Maimi. they say Feb 15 delivery I doubt it ill add another 2 weeks for that.... The dealer said my Trim plus it being fully loaded is highly desirable atm. Im guessing no chip hold right? if Im this far.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Did you ever resolve the chip hold status. I was just told mines on a chip hold after last week saying there wasnā€™t one. Iā€™ve been in production since 1/10 with no movement. My FordPass was activated by someone at the plant showing 42 miles and basically out of gas but yet itā€™s not officially built. This is at this point ludicrous to the point of insanity.
If it was on a chip hold it was only a day or 2. Blend was 1-24, built on the 27th, I posted before this a screen shot my dealer sent me that it was loaded on a train yesterday, 29th. Eta 2-15, not sure if it will actually hit that day or not, not expecting it to honestly.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 01/23/2023 Build Week BRONCO

I got my shipped email on sunday, I went to the dealer the said its currently at the Rail yard awaiting for enough vehicles to be loaded on the train so it can come down to Maimi. they say Feb 15 I doubt it ill add another 2 weeks for that....
Which dealer? I live in Delray Beach and getting it at Mullinax in Lake Park, ie WPB.

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If it was on a chip hold it was only a day or 2. Blend was 1-24, built on the 27th, I posted before this a screen shot my dealer sent me that it was loaded on a train yesterday, 29th. Eta 2-15, not sure if it will actually hit that day or not, not expecting it to honestly.
Thatā€™s great! Mine will be three weeks tomorrow. Iā€™m so tired of the cat/mouse back and forth not knowing. I just hope it gets done soonā€¦

41stElite

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Which dealer? I live in Delray Beach and getting it at Mullinax in Lake Park, ie WPB.
AL Packer Ford I live in Royal Palm Beach so. They pushed the order through but my sale rep had zero communication with me the enire year i had to reach out several times just to stay on top of it. Also during the 2022 to 2023 Convertion Ford Dropped my SAS Package. I'm the one that cought the error after my dealer completly ignored and did not review the order, otherwise i would have no SAS on this which would have sucked bad.
Sponsored