First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Guess I'm not getting the assembly line picture:cautious:, mine is already on the rail car heading this way!
Guess the Hammock, bent poster and bronco flag will make up for that :rolleyes:

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ok guys I finally got updated to shipped in the tracker, now that you guys are pro's I need to figure out how to track this thing too. Chat says it's been received by the carrier and on ramp 51 in Flatrock MI with no rail car # yet. I'm assuming you guys are getting the rail car # but a few said they won't provide it is that correct?

RockyMtnHi

Raptor
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Guess I'm not getting the assembly line picture:cautious:, mine is already on the rail car heading this way!
I'm in the same boat, super bummed out ā˜¹

Sponsored

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok guys I finally got updated to shipped in the tracker, now that you guys are pro's I need to figure out how to track this thing too. Chat says it's been received by the carrier and on ramp 51 in Flatrock MI with no rail car # yet. I'm assuming you guys are getting the rail car # but a few said they won't provide it is that correct?
I I did the online chat. Gave them my vin and order number. Took five minutes

CMillBronco

Base
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GMC HD 3500 AT4, 2022 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Base
I I did the online chat. Gave them my vin and order number. Took five minutes
Thats what I just did too but they said no rail car # yet, says it was shipped 2/1?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I received my ā€œYour vehicle has been shipped.ā€ Email early this morning. No picture yet. Kinda of hoping for the photo. Iā€™ve never ordered a vehicle before. Super exciting;
This whole Bronco experience has been a wild ride. If someone would have told me back on 7/14/20 when I reserved one that it would take almost 3 years, I would have said your crazy. But here we are.

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thats what I just did too but they said no rail car # yet, says it was shipped 2/1?
Iā€™d wait till Monday. Mine was a few day behind also

MikeinTN

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I received my ā€œYour vehicle has been shipped.ā€ Email early this morning. No picture yet. Kinda of hoping for the photo. Iā€™ve never ordered a vehicle before. Super exciting;
This whole Bronco experience has been a wild ride. If someone would have told me back on 7/14/20 when I reserved one that it would take almost 3 years, I would have said your crazy. But here we are.
I feel you man! Iā€™m in sales and back in 2020 I was telling customers I ordered a loaded new bronco and still get asked all the time ā€œwhereā€™s that Bronco?ā€ Also some ppl back in 2020 thought the Bronco was the sport and told me I was nuts for buying a little suv like that lol

Sponsored

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I got mine a week after it shipped. So it might still be coming, just slow going.

mx6bfast

Outer Banks
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBX, son's 08 Civic, wife's biz 22 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Try again Monday, I waited 4 days until it had shipped to ask for the rail car info since updates/info seem to be slower with them. If they donā€™t provide it to you try again later to get a different chat person. Or you can contact your sales rep and ask for it.

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking šŸš¶ā€ā™‚ļø. ā€˜23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I feel you man! Iā€™m in sales and back in 2020 I was telling customers I ordered a loaded new bronco and still get asked all the time ā€œwhereā€™s that Bronco?ā€ Also some ppl back in 2020 thought the Bronco was the sport and told me I was nuts for buying a little suv like that lol
For whatever reason Iā€™ve never told anyone that I reserved/ordered one. Not sure why, but now itā€™s like Iā€™m glad I didnā€™t. Too many questions and even now when itā€™s very close to reality. Iā€™m keeping tight lipped because part of me still doesnā€™t believe its coming.
Sponsored