Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So mine is officially stuck in the waiting purgatory. Produced since 02/03 with delivery eta by 02/17, but now on pending updates status. Neither dealer nor Ford know what's causing the delay. Glad for all of you enjoying your trucks :)
Omg mines exactly the same as you!! My delivery date is coming to an end and mine was produced on 2/3 with a shipping on my tracker although customer service says itā€™s still in flat Rock awaiting the train. I donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on with ours itā€™s very frustrating no one has any answers. So have you gotten a new eta? Monday is the last day of mine. So i assume weā€™ll get a new update soon with new dates. I know a couple other people with similar build dates that got theirs. I feel your pain šŸ˜«
Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Omg mines exactly the same as you!! My delivery date is coming to an end and mine was produced on 2/3 with a shipping on my tracker although customer service says itā€™s still in flat Rock awaiting the train. I donā€™t understand whatā€™s going on with ours itā€™s very frustrating no one has any answers. So have you gotten a new eta? Monday is the last day of mine. So i assume weā€™ll get a new update soon with new dates. I know a couple other people with similar build dates that got theirs. I feel your pain šŸ˜«
Their "new eta" is "pending updates". Original eta expired yesterday, on 02/17. What trim is yours? Mine is basesquatch 4dr hardtop 2.7 engine

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Their "new eta" is "pending updates. Original eta expired yesterday, on 02/17. What trim is yours? Mine is basesquatch 4dr hardtop 2.7 engine
Mine is 2dr obx Sasquatch 2.7 engine hardtop high package. So my tracker showed built 2/2 and shipped 2/3 with no further updates. Has yours showed shipped atleast? What will they do now since your date passed? This is getting so ridiculous no one knows anything to whatā€™s going on. I hope they look into this further and get us shipped. Do you know where yours is at? Mine went 25 miles to flat rock from map for god knows why and itā€™s stuck where they build the mustangs. I canā€™t believe they havenā€™t given you a new eta date

Last edited:

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine is 2dr obx Sasquatch 2.7 engine hardtop high package. So my tracker showed built 2/2 and shipped 2/3 with no further updates. Has yours showed shipped atleast? What will they do now since your date passed? This is getting so ridiculous no one knows anything to whatā€™s going on. I hope they look into this further and get us shipped. Do you know where yours is at? Mine went 25 miles to flat rock from map for god knows why and itā€™s stuck where they build the mustangs. I canā€™t believe they havenā€™t given you a new eta date
Mine is still sitting in MI. I'm in IL. Ford tracker still shows being produced, however Ford chat has confirmed multiple times is has been built, while dealer ran vehicle visibility report and said it has been built however delayed. My guess is that it failed QC so now they have to wait for some new part. I don't think there would be delays to ship it from MI to IL lol

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine is still sitting in MI. I'm in IL. Ford tracker still shows being produced, however Ford chat has confirmed multiple times is has been built, while dealer ran vehicle visibility report and said it has been built however delayed. My guess is that it failed QC so now they have to wait for some new part. I don't think there would be delays to ship it from MI to IL lol
Oh so your visibility report shows a delay? Mine doesnā€™t have that going on. But look at this, they activated my FordPass at the lot near the train so i can see itā€™s location, how many miles, gas amount. But itā€™s still waiting there. Since 2/3 near the train yard. I donā€™t know why itā€™s not getting loaded. What part is delayed on yours?
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 4D767B0D-0499-4042-A10A-1913522212B7

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh so your visibility report shows a delay? Mine doesnā€™t have that going on. But look at this, they activated my FordPass at the lot near the train so i can see itā€™s location, how many miles, gas amount. But itā€™s still waiting there. Since 2/3 near the train yard. I donā€™t know why itā€™s not getting loaded. What part is delayed on yours?
4D767B0D-0499-4042-A10A-1913522212B7.png
Only the dealer can run that kind of report and that's what they told me, says "delayed". Looks like yours is just waiting for shipment as it already shows mileage and everything. When I check my Ford Pass, it only shows a standard picture of Bronco built similar to mine, without any additional data. I see yours already shows 43miles odometer
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screenshot_2023-02-18-21-17-34-02_f85a9dcae275ee1e0920d804e6924647

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Only the dealer can run that kind of report and that's what they told me, says "delayed". Looks like yours is just waiting for shipment as it already shows mileage and everything. When I check my Ford Pass, it only shows a standard picture of Bronco built similar to mine, without any additional data. I see yours already shows 43miles odometer
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet Screenshot_2023-02-18-21-17-34-02_f85a9dcae275ee1e0920d804e6924647
Yea and Iā€™m wondering why thereā€™s that many miles on it. I assume itā€™s from traveling to the flat rock plant. I said well itā€™s obviously built itā€™s got damn wheels and a hood driving through the state of Michigan. I was told it was waiting on a chip, then not waiting on a chip. I never got a straight answer the whole thing is a debacle. I hope we get ours soon.

chrysamere

Wildtrak
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has been sitting at the rail yard in El Mirage AZ for a week. Cheers!

student42

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford F350, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Mine has been sitting in the railyard <10 miles from me as well.

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet waitin

JWoodroff

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

incredible lucky getting that access. I put in a request to activate my Ford Pass as well, hoping one of the drivers activates it. This way you can at least track the vehicle without bithering

A76ECB43-C82D-4822-B36C-2CDB97C098B3.png

Sponsored

focusrally

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 F150 , 02 WRX, 04 STI, 88 325ix
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford chat gave me Railcar number TTGX706493 on Canadian national railway but have no idea how to track it further. You guys that got the Ford pass activated are lucky

student42

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Ford F350, Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Just got word that my 23 Wildtrak - Lux - MIC-HT -Leather -Tow in Cactus Gray is at the dealer!
Glad I held out for what I wanted instead of a compromised build to get it faster.
They said it won't be ready for pickup until Friday but stoked none-the-less.
So.....more of this

Good luck to the rest of you waiting, hope you get yours soon

Deb68nc

Outer Banks
First Name
Debra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So mine made it onto the train last night and is moving along. I called customer service and they said itā€™s awaiting shipment at the railyard. They donā€™t even have updated info like i have. Itā€™s a real cluster**k to the unknown info they have. Mines currently in Melvindale Mi prob loading more vehicles. Atleast i can track it along the way with my FordPass. Itā€™s finally happening for it sat since 1/10 with no movement. Where i circled is itā€™s current location it traveled just a little bit from map.. Iā€™m glad yā€™all got yours. I canā€™t wait to feel the same excitement šŸ„°šŸ˜
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet CA83E8C4-29E8-414A-A692-A0A48A6304BF

ElleCee

Outer Banks
First Name
LC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Really great insight here. Thanks so much for sharing your experience!!
Happy to report that there were zero surprises at the dealer! Selling price was exactly as communicated and the sales and finance managers made the process so seamless.

I want to thank this forum for keeping me sane throughout this crazy journey, and for equipping me with the knowledge to understand the whole process from start to finish.

So happy to finally have him home!

GOOD LUCK to all who are still hanging in there! It is WORTH the wait!

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 20230220_190724

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy to report that there were zero surprises at the dealer! Selling price was exactly as communicated and the sales and finance managers made the process so seamless.

I want to thank this forum for keeping me sane throughout this crazy journey, and for equipping me with the knowledge to understand the whole process from start to finish.

So happy to finally have him home!

GOOD LUCK to all who are still hanging in there! It is WORTH the wait!

Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 20230220_190724
Amazing, I can see you are in CA too which gives me hope. Mine's been at the rail yard (I think) for a week or so now. ETA at dealer between today & Monday...unfortunately I will be out of town so won't be able to pick it up until next Saturday :(

Out of curiousity what mileage was on the odometer? I'm not sure what to expect, I was thinking <10 miles but then above someone has 40ish, what is normal?
Sponsored