Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well she's home, dealership left something to be desired, but I'm glad it's over and I can just enjoy it now.

1st time driving the manual transmission and it is super nice. Hopefully won't have the issues others have had with it, but could not be happier with the vehicle so far
Sponsored

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well she's home, dealership left something to be desired, but I'm glad it's over and I can just enjoy it now.

1st time driving the manual transmission and it is super nice. Hopefully won't have the issues others have had with it, but could not be happier with the vehicle so far
Pics please!!! And what happened with the dealer?

Hot cheetos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Ford Ranger/2004 Pontiac GTO
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pics please!!! And what happened with the dealer?
had to go to practice right away after (because they took so long )and was dark by time I got out of practice so no good pictures yet.

long story short with the dealer, they screwed up my order originally so I didn’t get price protected for MY22 and likely got the bronco a few months later than I would have with the original order. Zone rep bailed them out by pushing my order through when they were only taking MY22 orders when I didn’t actually have an order even though I had signed documentation and emails double checking everything. zone rep even allowed me a higher priority code because I went from a 1/14 order to an 11/3 order. When I showed my frustration with their incompetence. I had D plan pricing and they wouldnt honor it. I showed them the contract we had signed before showing the MY22 price and I said you won’t honor this OR D plan pricing??? They come back with “if you finance with us, then we will give you D plan pricing”. Told them to piss off. Had they just asked if I would consider it, but they’d give me D plan either way I’d have said yes. But not honoring a contract and then not giving D plan pricing when they were at fault for me losing out on MY22 pricing, I wasn’t interested in allowing them any kickback for financing when they treated me that way.

They did give me MSRP for MY23, but I am pretty frustrated by their tactics to get me to finance with them instead of just doing the RIGHT thing by honoring one or the other and asking if I would please finance with them because they worked with me.

Worst part is my wife bought AND financed a car through them less than a year ago. I told them what a poor business decision it was to try and play that game with financing. They knew because it was a bronco that is rarely optioned I wasn’t backing out, so they decided to be that way. we will not buy from them again.

Edit: in case it wasn’t clear, it was legit D plan pricing. My brother is a diesel tech at a ford dealership

Last edited:

Squirreldog

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Congrats on picking up your bronco - but that really does sound like a crap experience with the dealer. Such a bad move on their part to lose a customer. It’s not super close to you, but I had a great experience with Fair Oaks in Naperville if you’re looking for a new one. Very easy pickup.

Sponsored

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here she is. The ranger has the winter pizza cutters on, so only 31s. But gives a good idea of just how much higher the bronco is than a lifted ranger.
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 20230210_072048
What a beauty!!!! Love that colour. She is stonking big :love:

mine was in Texas at 3am yesterday. Only 3 states away!

JWoodroff

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outerbanks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ours has been stuck at built and awaiting shipment for daaaaaaays! Did anyone else’s come up to the great white north? Mines waiting to come up to Alberta.
Mine was built 02/08/23! It’s going to be heading to Vancouver, BC. I’m scheduled for convoy instead of rail, hopefully that’s quicker?? No updates yet

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I sure hope I’m in the same boat. Mine has been waiting on shipping a week now and yesterday it did the same glitch as yours- maybe that’s the new indicator that means it’s shipping….?
Mine was built on 31Jan, coming on convoy to Va, so….maybe?
Same thing is going on with mine. Chat says it moved to a later shipping date but I’m hoping it updates soon.

JR869014

Big Bend
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-350, 2016 Ford Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Checked again this morning. I was pleasantly surprised
Ford Bronco 01/30/2023 Build Week w/Spreadsheet 3BEEBA1E-3A34-44A5-820C-A9F52DEDFA27

joeyclark173

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger; Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing is going on with mine. Chat says it moved to a later shipping date but I’m hoping it updates soon.
Turns out that’s the glitch- once you go from “built” back to “order confirmed”, that means it’s on the move. Mine made it here the next day, lol

Sponsored

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tracker still stuck in production, chat says already built, dealers says will be here on Tuesday. Whom to believe...

palmtrees

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing !
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my Bronco left Voss, California today at 2pm! That seems very close…wondering when it will turn up at the dealer. Could potentially be this week!

CMann

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Base, Hot Pepper Red
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Turns out that’s the glitch- once you go from “built” back to “order confirmed”, that means it’s on the move. Mine made it here the next day, lol
Tracker still glitched so I called the dealer and was told it’s still in production. I know it’s been built since 1/27/23…

joeyclark173

Badlands
First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger; Bronco ordered
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tracker still glitched so I called the dealer and was told it’s still in production. I know it’s been built since 1/27/23…
Damn. Sorry to hear- But to be fair, my dealer told me it was “waiting to ship” and the next day it was there. I hope it happens for you too

SGXIX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The ford tracker's definitely behind and glitchy.
Sponsored