Beatrice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email with the line photo.... EDD 3/6/2022-3/12/2022. Nice to get some kind of information from Ford..other than me stocking the tracker. Not sure why this makes me feel better.... I guess it is like getting a glimpse of your child while away at camp.
Ford Bronco 02/07/2022 Build Week Group 1646256114016
Sponsored

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going in person after work. I have emails stating they will honor MSRP. I started getting a little heated over the phone and the salesman told me, " there are plenty of people that are willing to pay it, if you don't want to" I do not want to cause too much trouble because I am afraid they will sell to some one else. If it was up to me alone I would walk, but my 3 sons have eagerly waited for almost 2 years and are very excited. I do not want to have to tell my boys that we the Bronco wont be ours after all. I apologize for bleeding all over you guys but I want to hear some advice from everyone.
Are you in a one party state for recording conversations? If so I’d record everything. Might not help in a legal sense, but could go a long way in court of public opinion.
I doubt their GM nor ford corporate would like a recording of dealership saying “there are others that’ll pay it if you won’t when it comes to a reservation with your name on it.

Johnny Bronco CO

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CJ7, CJ8, F250, GT350, Demon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have to admit, I didn’t think these photos were genuine. I figured ford was just sending similar build photos out to res holders of similar builds. Wrong!

The 4463 on the bumper above matches up with my WS!!!!

Thank you Ford

Last edited:

Sponsored

Bcol2012

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Camaro ZL1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jealous of all you guys with photos...mine was built on 2/17 and never got a photo. Hopefully I'll get to take one myself within a week or so.

rhymeswithbronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Stewart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 F-100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jealous of all you guys with photos...mine was built on 2/17 and never got a photo. Hopefully I'll get to take one myself within a week or so.
Right? Now I have yet another reason to obsessively check stuff on my phone. Seriously, congrats to everyone getting photos though!

Sponsored

Kcmojoe76

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nothing
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

She is currently at the railyard in Missouri, 30 minutes away from my dealership as of last night.
Hopefully she gets to the dealership tomorrow or Friday and I have her in my driveway by the end the weekend.

My Bronco Assembly line photo.jpg

First Name
rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
For everyone one that received pics When were your build dates?