First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Buick Special
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anyone started buying anything for their Bronco? I just bit the bullet and bought KM718 Summit wheels, and 285/75R17 Toyo Open Country tires. The Toyos won't be available until the end of March; so I'm hoping I'll have my Bronco around then!
Yep - some fog lights for the bumper, the Oracle backlit grill lettering, an amplifier to upgrade the base stereo...

Wife just shakes her head that I'm ordering parts with no actual Bronco.
Sponsored

NoleDawg

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone started buying anything for their Bronco? I just bit the bullet and bought KM718 Summit wheels, and 285/75R17 Toyo Open Country tires. The Toyos won't be available until the end of March; so I'm hoping I'll have my Bronco around then!
Pretty sure I’ll have cargo area mat and floor mats under the Christmas tree since the wife showed an unusual amount of interest in floor mats and what would be right for my specific build the other day.

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Nice! New tires are definitely on the list for my Outer Banks at some point - I think I'm going with the Toyos too. First on the agenda is replacing the car stereo, though. Probably going to wait on pulling the trigger until it's at least built and in transit.

StalePrinceOfBelAir

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nice! New tires are definitely on the list for my Outer Banks at some point - I think I'm going with the Toyos too. First on the agenda is replacing the car stereo, though. Probably going to wait on pulling the trigger until it's at least built and in transit.
Upgrading the sound system is next for me as well. Are there any specific speakers/subwoofer/amp that you're looking at? I havent started going down that rabbit hole yet. I imagine I'll just ask my car audio guy what he recommends for jeeps.

I'm interested to hear where people are putting their subwoofers in the stock sound system too. I know the B&O sub is located in the side of the cargo area.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have a hitch and bike rack on my amazon wish list ready to buy. With all the posts of folks being rescheduled, I'm going to wait until we get notified that the build is in progress :)

Sponsored

fitterhappier

Outer Banks
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Upgrading the sound system is next for me as well. Are there any specific speakers/subwoofer/amp that you're looking at? I havent started going down that rabbit hole yet. I imagine I'll just ask my car audio guy what he recommends for jeeps.

I'm interested to hear where people are putting their subwoofers in the stock sound system too. I know the B&O sub is located in the side of the cargo area.
I've been going back and forth for a while, but I'm leaning towards upgrading just the dash/rear pod speakers (JBL 422s), and then adding a subwoofer in the trunk. Kicker makes a series of downfiring slim boxes that you can stack stuff on top of, so I'll likely go that route to maximize trunk space.

sdchrisp

Black Diamond
First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven’t yet. I feel like I can’t buy anything until I have it, just to be safe. Though, I’m definitely saving up for stuff!

Rivdog07

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
9/17 res
Ordered on 1st day

Obx
Cactus grey
Mic
Lux
Roast leather
Floor mats

Going to upgrade tires. Prob to KO2s
Got my eye on a few other goodies that I'll add when I get it. Like everyone else, just waiting until it's actually in my driveway.

Swimdc

Black Diamond
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5 (prev - FJ, sold thinking I’d see Bronco)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone actually get an email from Ford?

Sponsored

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No

etmccaus86

Base
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No email, but wasn't expecting to since this was a back-up order since my initial reservation wound up putting me into CY23/24. Dealer did provide VIN, though.

Does anyone know when to expect a window sticker to populate online?

As far as I know that's the only way I'll be able to see progress on mine since i won't have the other online tools at my disposal b/c it's a store order and I don't have an order number handy...

Last edited:

Long Island WildTrak 22

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor, 1994 Miata
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I know I’m late to the party, dealer was notified on the 9th with a vin and build date, but they notified me on the 23rd.

4 door Wildtrak 2.7
Soft top
Lux
Leather
Ordered on 11/29 and no reservation

tobands

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX , 2014 Escape Titaimium
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hopefully this build date will get an email soon... Just dosent seem official until we get the email..
Sponsored