Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
BB 2.7 SAS w/ (properly broken-in) Ford performance tune

Searched 'downshift' and 'hard shift' and neither returned anything familiar...

When slowing to low speed (5-10mph) then accelerating lightly or sometimes when slowing to a stop or accelerating lightly from a stop (ie when the drivetrain is going from barely loaded to unloaded and vice versa), I occasionally get a pretty clunky downshift. No lights or other issues but it doesn't sound/feel healthy for trans

Anyone else?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronkers

Bronkers

Big Bend
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Holliday

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Bronkers how's it going with this issue? Ever find out anything more? I have a 2021 2.7 Auto 15K miles and IMO this issue seems to be getting worse for me. The weather is getting colder here so that might have something to do with my recent perception. Did you get it checked out or do any maintenance?

Robs

Black Diamond
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

@Bronkers how's it going with this issue? Ever find out anything more? I have a 2021 2.7 Auto 15K miles and IMO this issue seems to be getting worse for me. The weather is getting colder here so that might have something to do with my recent perception. Did you get it checked out or do any maintenance?
I have the same issue and another strange one drivetrain related. When accelerating in reverse the black diamond AT puts the car into what seems to be a limp mode : car sputters and lacks acceleration bucking quite a bit. I’m going in to the dealer this coming Tuesday after their failed first attempt to properly diagnose and fix the problems
Sponsored