Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Black Diamond Sasquatch MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anyone else having a problem open Ford’s website through the back door?
Since yesterday only thing that loads up is my personal information and nothing about the order or status…
I just checked and it shows my status and estimated delivery date.
Bronco Order.png

Original order date back in 10/19/2021. I'm beyond excited about taking delivery, it even makes me want to throw up haha.
Now your shipping anxiety begins

Last edited:

MichiganMichael

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 Lariat FX4 Sport, '22 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ended up dropping by the dealer this afternoon and took a look at it. Looks amazing. They have it set to prep Thursday morning, and should be able to pick it up around 1:30-2.

And yes, my previous, do I wait more than 2 minutes to call, was a sarcastic post. I know the dealership well. When I stopped by the sales guy just automatically went and grabbed the keys and pulled it around.

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford pass app seems to be completely built, now shows my exact build in the profile picture.
however Ford tracker says I’m still in production. Is it possible the truck shipped, and on its way the desert 🏜
Well just in case I better order my front mud flaps before it gets here…

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well you guys have made progress- me I’m still “in production” since the 19th - no updates at all. I thought Santa was going to be nice - but I must not made the “Good List”
Just talked to customer service again this morning, and she conceded that her system has not been updated since the 16th. So it sounds like all communications with the Ford is delayed there’s a good chance your truck is further along than you 🤔

Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Oh I see. I was in your week but got pushed to this week and my blend date is today. Oh well
That sucks
Not sure if my truck will make it of MAP by Friday, and if not that means I’m also delayed another 2 weeks 😕
Sponsored