Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Eruption Green Badlans Lux Tow Hardtop
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the ford "pizza tracker" still shows that my vehicle is in production.
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet In Productio

However I was looking am my dealers website, and i saw they had some broncos in their inventory. Looking further, I found my bronco with this picture.
1.jpg

Which says "In Tranist". Do you think the pizza tracker is wrong? I sure hope so. I have a text into my dealer, but no response yet. I am crossing my fingers that it is finally on its way.
Sponsored

C00TER

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tear Tag posted this morning. NJJ1

Anybody know what the different Tear Tag Codes stand for?
Hi I’m from 12/12/2022 build and I had the same code generated for my build. Seems different from all the rest, I hope that’s not a bad thing…

rguest3

Badlands
First Name
Raymond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350, F-450, 2022 Bronco, (2) 77 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi I’m from 12/12/2022 build and I had the same code generated for my build. Seems different from all the rest, I hope that’s not a bad thing…

Don't think it's a bad thing. My Bronco has been built and shipped that's all that matters to me.

BipedCreature

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called the automated CSX number and the train my bronco is on arrived in NY this morning. Final destination is Connecticut, so not sure where it goes from there. Assuming truck? It’s only like 2-3 hours further. So close! My estimated delivery date is 12/22-12/28.

Sponsored

jason9m9

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Chevy Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Shot in the dark here- anyone from this build week with a shipped status destined for Granger? Ford managed to ship my Bronco and apparently it is sitting somewhere near Chicago, but they don't have railcar info. Hoping to maybe live vicariously through someone else's good fortune, as Ford somehow doesn't have a clue what railcar they stuffed mine on. This is hell for my OCD. Lol.
Someone in another build week is headed that way I believe they’re also in Chicago right now I believe. Username is GreatDaneMom a part of the 11/14/22 build group

Fedexman1978

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Someone in another build week is headed that way I believe they’re also in Chicago right now I believe. Username is GreatDaneMom a part of the 11/14/22 build group
Thank you!

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This is very interesting. I'm in SoCal and a 11/28 build week and was Built on 12/3 and received Shipped email on 12/5. Have a delivery estimate 12/19-25. Neither Ford Chat or Ford Marketing see any rail info even though my window sticker shows transportation is by rail. They never mentioned that mine switched to going by convoy instead. Seems like a helluva long way to go from Michigan to Cali via convoy. United Road Delivery Receipt VIN checker returns no results :confused:
It's not very interesting...it's extremely very interesting. I'm in SoCal as well, mine was built 12/13 but still doesn't say shipped yet :cry: . Would love if it came by convoy though!

TheColemans05

Badlands
First Name
Josh & Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Silverado Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok turns out I was just saying the wrong initials but I got it right the second time. The train is somewhere in Ohio at the moment and schedule to arrive in Lawrenceville December 20th.

Do you have the rail car number?

Sponsored

Marsmit

Outer Banks
First Name
Marti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer/Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Norfolk Southern Corp Railway with my Bronco on it was in Lucasville, OH at 8:57 am this morning. Final destination is Wilmington, NC by truck. Estimated delivery date given was 12/26-1/1. Flat car TTGX983240.

WTFitsBroncoJ

Black Diamond
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Range Rover
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't moved from an estimated delivery date of 12/29-1/4. I haven't heard anything from Ford since my built email 10 days ago.

I'm not sure if the winter storm coming in will have any effect. In the South, if we get freezing temps, with some snow and ice, we're probably snowed in until the roads thaw out. I'm sure Michigan is better equipped to handle stuff like that than us but I'm not certain if it's going to slow things down a bit or if it's going to be business as usual. I guess I'll keep an eye on my estimated delivery date and see how it goes.