PotatoSalad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
had paper plates with same expiration as mine so i thought maybe.. Yours is looking good though.
Weird! Guess it could’ve been on the same convoy as well. My dealer said he got 5 other Broncos in the same day as mine.
Sponsored

HPR Fangirl

Wildtrak
First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, Honda Odyssey, 1969 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine may be ready this afternoon. I am equally excited and nervous.

Sponsored

fr8ycat

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150 FX4, 1968 Mercury Cougar XR7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I realize the trackers are widely inaccurate but did anyone else's not update like this? Just want to see if I should be concerned or if this is normal.

Est delivery in the past.

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 6ED0A0AA-28AC-42A0-81E9-F04B7184DA8E

last update 1/16?

Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet 6ED0A0AA-28AC-42A0-81E9-F04B7184DA8E
I'm still waiting. Ford tracker shows shipped 12/12 with an estimated delivery date of 1/13 - 1/26, last updated 1/15. Contacted the dealer this week and nothing definitive, not even a rail car number showing. Also contacted Ford and got the same.

Not sure what's worse...It being built and nobody knowing where it is, or not being built and everybody knowing where it isn't (My garage). :LOL:

8DaysDazed

Wildtrak
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
That's sucks man.

I had my dealer contact Ford yesterday and they said it's a quality control delay. Have no idea what that means and pressed him to find out more. We'll see what they come back with.

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford Bronco 12/5/2022 Build week with spreadsheet A42CBAB5-F12A-415D-9DFE-DE43A50C62DC
The wait’s finally over! if anyone is in the SF bay area, i’m down to meet up one day. ✌ eventually will be taking this to far off places too!
Congrats! I am also in the bay. Built 11/16 on chip hold until December 5th.

United still shows inactive and my original delivery day was supposed to be 12/25 and here we are.

Did yours ever moved from inactive? How did you know it was on Richmond

Sponsored

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats! I am also in the bay. Built 11/16 on chip hold until December 5th.

United still shows inactive and my original delivery day was supposed to be 12/25 and here we are.

Did yours ever moved from inactive? How did you know it was on Richmond
Thanks! Unitedroad still shows inactive now… thought it was going to be the most reliable part of the trip but guess the whole process is whack. i tracked the railcar into Richmond and confirmed it with marketing about a week later.

Markopromo

Raptor
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Got it. Is it too late for me to keep track of rail car? I guess is irrelevant. I have a feeling is just sitting in Richmond

hiyalouis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Motorcycle
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got it. Is it too late for me to keep track of rail car? I guess is irrelevant. I have a feeling is just sitting in Richmond
probably so, if the rail car has already took off. the rail car i was tracking left richmond to sit empty in alabama for a few days so i knew my bronco was just sitting in richmond.

you can try to prompt the activation of your broncos fordpass connection through the fordpass app. maybe someone moving your car around will be nice enough to confirm the activation. then you can see its actual location straight through the app. my salesman activated my broncos fordpass connection when it got to the dealership, but heard others getting theirs activated during transport.

awall987

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '23 2dr BaseSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was told last week by Ford Chat that it was still in Blue Island, IL with no rail car #; so I fired off an email to my dealer to double check. He just responded that it hit the San Diego port and usually takes a week or less until they get it. Woohoo, finally unexpected good news.
Sponsored