Sponsored

$1k to Lower Priority Code and Get Delivery Sooner?

OP
OP
c-dubb

c-dubb

Raptor
First Name
Calvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Palisade
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Just curious if he offered to do that for you and bump you up to a 10, is he doing that for all of his orders that are coming through the door. Hard to believe that you are the only one at that dealership that got that offer. In that case, you would still be in the same spot in line and out $1000.
Exactly! I had the same thought as well. In the moment, I didn't protest much--didn't want to get 99'd and I was really in shock at the audacity, but my blood was boiling and I went from feeling really good about them to walking out the door with a real sour taste in my mouth.

I tried calling Ford customer support but was just on hold for like 30 minutes and then was sent directly to a survey about "my experience" on the non-existent call I just had with nobody.

The Bronco is a fantastic vehicle and probably is worth the wait, but all these things add up and if I found the right Wrangler Rubicon on a lot within a couple hundred miles of me, I'd be hard pressed not to pull the trigger.
Sponsored

George Ellis

Badlands
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-350 DRW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They really threw me a curve ball when they told me we are going to have to top off your exhaust fluid, and it would be 30.00🤣
Oh, there is a diesel now? :) I get my exhaust fluid at WalMart at $8 for 2.5 gal. It is a real thing like Snipe. DEF.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got moved up from 19 to 18 when I shit canned the bully bar. 1st one off of Ice mountain, dealer was shocked when it was delivered. Came on the back of a 3 car carrier being pulled by a dually pick up.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh, there is a diesel now? :) I get my exhaust fluid at WalMart at $8 for 2.5 gal. It is a real thing like Snipe. DEF.
If you buy shitgas you can get it to "diesel" (continuing to run after being shut off)
Sponsored