First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Looks like someone else took a bunch of screenshots, and used a grouping of 100 broncos for point of reference and got to a very very rough estimate of 2,500. So not too far off.
I had done a similar exercise last night and came up with about 2,800.

It's sort of like estimating the number of migrating waterfowl from aerial views. Except these Broncos are not migrating like they should.

Either way, somewhere between $100 and $140 million in Broncos in this video.
Sponsored

BuzzyBud

First Name
TBD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Looks like someone else took a bunch of screenshots, and used a grouping of 100 broncos for point of reference and got to a very very rough estimate of 2,500. So not too far off.
This video is a great point in time and your analysis is excellent! Since Broncos are being built this week, it would be valuable to know if any are being added to this lot. It appeared there was space available to accommodate more Broncos.

If a new video was taken next week, would you be able to look for changes in the total volume either up or down?

It is my hope the Broncos being built this week will not be added. That could indicate Ford has a solution. If the solution is applied to the holding lot, we could begin to see a volume reduction.

Sound reasonable?

WuNgUn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 door Squatched
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Give or take 10% (maybe 20%) error. Reviewed the recent video - Running the math on stalls section by section and counting perimeters. The depth of rows becomes a bit fuzzy, hence the error factor. Maybe it's closer to 2,000 since rows taper off around the corners.

I only spent about 10 minutes. Did it when I was having morning coffee. But feel like it's a decent rough estimate, as I was pretty thorough. It's certainly not "hundreds upon hundreds", or 1,000 for those spit balling.

How does that compare to the production and delivery numbers we have?
Did you also count all the lots??
Besides MAP rail yard, there is MSA Delivery lot beside MAP, the Belleville/Yost Rd. yard, the lot near Willowrun airstrip... All with trucks parked.

OP
OP
jaruss01

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
lol, you guys are asking for too much. Actively take re-counts...now count the other lots...haha. Just appreciate the info

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you also count all the lots??
Besides MAP rail yard, there is MSA Delivery lot beside MAP, the Belleville/Yost Rd. yard, the lot near Willowrun airstrip... All with trucks parked.
depressing_anchorman.gif
Sponsored