Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
3/22/23 build date
Tracker says it's still "in production". Ford Chat says primary tracker shows "in production" and secondary shows it built and waiting on shipping. Still has a delivery estimate of 4/16-4/22. Dealer here in Vegas as no information. Anybody else hearing anything?
Sponsored

WT205

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Seems the late march production run has fairly widespread production and delivery issues.

ebrs929

Big Bend
First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2009 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It is rough. Mine was built last year 4/18-4/20 and didn't ship until July. I am sorry you are having to deal with it too. It suuuuuucks.

Jessicamailloux89

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
3/22/23 build date
Tracker says it's still "in production". Ford Chat says primary tracker shows "in production" and secondary shows it built and waiting on shipping. Still has a delivery estimate of 4/16-4/22. Dealer here in Vegas as no information. Anybody else hearing anything?
My tracker says in production and has says in production since the April 20th, build date was suppose to be this week on the 24th and it got moved up. Hoping the status changes tomorrow, seems to change every Thursday. However when you say secondary tracker says its built, what secondary tracker do you mean? just curious i can not access the back door link it never works for me not sure why? should note i am in Canada and live 25 minutes from the plant.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Same here. 3/22 and still says in production. It also says produced as yours in the secondary.

Paulj826

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
3/22/23 build date
I'm in same boat , Bronco is built and tracker still says in production. Ford gave me a 4/19 - 4/25 delivery window. I contacted them today again and they told me its still at one of the factories. I told them they gave me a delivery window that has already passed and they indicated to me that was most likely not accurate. So there is no telling what is accurate , im thinking June/July. I got the mod bumper so wouldn't doubt if it sits for another month to get that, then a month for shipping. Im in over 2 years at this point since reservation so it doesnt really surprise me.

garrettgraham

Badlands
First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Same situation here -- "In Production" since 3/27. Built on 3/28 and no update to the online tracker since then. I did online chat and also called Ford and they see that it has been produced but still in Michigan....waiting for a spot on the elusive train to California!

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Nothing new. Mine sat in production from June of '21 until January of '22 until it shipped. It's worth the wait 😄

Sponsored

BLTN

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Badlands; '95 Jeep XJ; '05 F-350; '07 Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"In Production" since 2/28/23...Frustration is common these days...

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Production week of 1-17-22....delivered to the dealer....6-28 -22.........it can be a bumpy ride

Superthornbird

Everglades
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang, 2015 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

In production since March 8th, nothing but crickets