First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not theory, absolute fact, confirmed by employees.
If they run short on a particular part, they will store those shorted Broncos until they have EXCESS parts to install on them.

By EXCESS, I mean they have more parts than the production line needs for the schedule. The line will always be first priority. They will not stop the line except as last resort, if they can get the extras for the field Broncos, great....if not, they wait ....and wait ..... and wait.

In the mean time, all those later builds that are complete are shipping directly off the line.
This still doesnā€™t explain the fact that once a window sticker has been generated that means all your needed parts to make your bronco has been allocated to that build. My friggin question and what I donā€™t understand is why would my built bronco be sitting outside somewhere awaiting a chip when it was clearly stated that window stickers mean all parts are set aside for that particular build..

this tells me AGAIN Ford has fucked up and canā€™t forecast properly and they look like incompetent jack wagons
Sponsored

SilverBullets

Outer Banks
First Name
Brady
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Porsche Cayman S
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Trying to collect some insight to share with Fordā€¦
Iā€™m quickly moving on to option 3ā€¦ which is not taking delivery and buying something from a company which has their shit together.

In the month since mine was built, my excitement has pretty much left disappeared. Iā€™m really just annoyed at this point and feel like when it actually gets here my thoughts will be ā€˜great. About timeā€™ā€¦ then Iā€™ll quickly wonder why I waited over a year for it.

old goat

Big Bend
First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you didn't include 2D , you are just thinking of yourselfšŸ™„šŸ™ƒJK
anyway I will wait until I get what I want and not settle for 2nds

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This still doesnā€™t explain the fact that once a window sticker has been generated that means all your needed parts to make your bronco has been allocated to that build. My friggin question and what I donā€™t understand is why would my built bronco be sitting outside somewhere awaiting a chip when it was clearly stated that window stickers mean all parts are set aside for that particular build..

As many of us thought, but here we are!!!!

If nothing else, for those who care to learn it, this will provide a lesson in how complex and delicate our "system"/way of life is.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Trying to collect some insight to share with Fordā€¦
Loaded question; be realistic; Would you pay the dual top price if you got your truck 3 months sooner with the soft top and a hard top would come in a year when they have excess capacity? (and that would still cost Ford a ton, if you want punitive financial punishment for them
Sponsored