Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reserved 07/20/2020... Got this today. Ford probably doesn't want my @ and # after this debacle. I will continue to twiddle my thumbs and lose my proverbial sh** every time I see my exact build drive past me.
Ford Bronco "in Production" purgatory 1682562113216
Sponsored

Mojua

Wildtrak
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It really is frustrating....

My delivery window was 3/23-3/29...

Blended 2/28.

In Production 3/1.

NOTHING since.

Still says 'in production' and 'last updated 3/1/23'.

Dealer has NO info. Call center said it's built and waiting to be shipped...but I don't believe that.

Everyone here always 'brags' about low long they waited, or have been waiting, but the whole process is brutal.

All we can do it continue to wait, like everyone else has, but man, wish Ford was more transparent about the details...

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Blended 2/28.

In Production 3/1.

NOTHING since.

Dealer has NO info. Call center said it's built and waiting to be shipped...but I don't believe that.

Everyone here always 'brags' about low long they waited, or have been waiting, but the whole process is brutal.

All we can do it continue to wait, like everyone else has, but man, wish Ford was more transparent about the details...
If anyone should have updated info, it would be the dealer.

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
mine went into production Jan 2022 and arrived july 2022

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Blended 2/28.

In Production 3/1.

NOTHING since.

There is a secondary status the dealer can look up. Mine said it was built. I think all of us are waiting for some issue on our Broncos to be fixed. I'm guessing they are just sitting there parked next to each other.
Go to the thread about the module lookup. You can look up if certain modules are complete and that would tell you if it is built or not.

Sponsored

fordtruck76_390

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 F250 4x4 Highboy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sorry/not sorry to pile on here, have had 0 updates from Ford, and build date 3/23.
Ford Bronco "in Production" purgatory 1682626047359
Mine was the same dates as yours and no updates for me either.

A co-worker of mine had hers built the week of 4/10 and received a shipped email by 4/17. She received an assembly line pic this past Monday as well.

I’m really excited for her, but I’m starting to feel pretty bummed.

Fly by Nite

Base
First Name
Walt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 F-150 Nite, 2001 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Blended 2/28.

In Production 3/1.

NOTHING since.

Similar situation here... Built 3/26, which was the last online tracker update.
ETA still shows as 4/9-4/15. (obviously Past Due)
Ford chat/csr says it's released from production, and awaiting shipping.
I asked my dealer to escalate with their zone rep.... they'll try but said it's likely a train/shipper issue. Meanwhile, a bunch of later builds have been shipped to my dealer.
I don't know if it's a Ford issue or a shipper issue, but it sure is aggravating! I just want some answers.

Jhopkinson

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 4dr SAS, 22 Base 2dr SAS, 2021 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same... Mine has been built since 4/3 and waiting shipping.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I asked my dealer to escalate with their zone rep.... they'll try but said it's likely a train/shipper issue. Meanwhile, a bunch of later builds have been shipped to my dealer.
I don't know if it's a Ford issue or a shipper issue, but it sure is aggravating! I just want some answers.
Something weird going on....Same here. A bunch of april builds were shipped to my dealer, but mine 3/22 is still showing in production waiting for shipping. Why would they ship the later builds and hold ours up? makes no sense.

Sponsored

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Production week of 1-17-22....delivered to the dealer....6-28 -22.........it can be a bumpy ride
Ya I just keep telling myself. Every 2 weeks that passes is another 1k I can put towards my downpayment. If ford keeps this up I might not have to take out my financing for my bronco 🤣

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There is a secondary status the dealer can look up. Mine said it was built. I think all of us are waiting for some issue on our Broncos to be fixed. I'm guessing they are just sitting there parked next to each other.
Go to the thread about the module lookup. You can look up if certain modules are complete and that would tell you if it is built or not.
Do you know what those module code/numbers are? Or is there a thread that has that info? Would like to take a look. Though my dealer says mine is showing “produced”. Wondering if it’s a couple days added on to the stays cuz I ordered the key pad and the roof rack

Elmosaurus

Badlands
First Name
Elton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco 2dr BL & ‘22 Ranger SCrew Lariat Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You and me both, brother.
I’d bet your bronco is sitting literally next to mine in the overflow lot, in the very back corner being completely ignored as units roll off the line and get put right onto the train.
😕

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Do you know what those module code/numbers are? Or is there a thread that has that info? Would like to take a look. Though my dealer says mine is showing “produced”. Wondering if it’s a couple days added on to the stays cuz I ordered the key pad and the roof rack
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/here-are-the-bronco-build-tracking-links.22795/

It is in this thread. Go to the modules section and you can look at the modules that have been produced.

Shawshank

Outer Banks
First Name
Shandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250 1998
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks