First Name
ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
The thing is, you cannot zing the value oriented Base Bronco buyer.

I am getting a Base Manual Transmission 2-Door Bronco (for ~$31K, includes roof rack and switches), AND I am going to be able to keep my 2016 Manual Transmission Mustang AND we are redoing the Kitchen.

I seriously think my setup is UNDERPRICED and I can get my favorite AMB color.

Canoe Front.png

Bronco No Doors Roof.png
I've commented on your build a few times now.

I love it.

Im just having fun.
Sponsored

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford definitely kept the Base unappealing to the majority of buyers. Unless you go Squatch it's a tough sell. I ended up moving up to a Big Bend to get the 4.27 locking rear and all the extras for just a few thousand more.
The difference is $6000 once you add the rear locker. That is 20% of the Base Bronco's price. All I want is the $500 rear locker. I don't want any of the other stuff. I'll just have to get by because I'm not paying $6000 for a $500 locker. Personally, there is no value going from Base to Big Bend besides that.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've commented on your build a few times now.

I love it.

Im just having fun.
FULL DISCLOSUSRE: To be fair, I may not deliver mail with it, but I might be delivering food as an alternative income source and/or just a reason to just drive around, if I don't sell the Mustang.

So you might be partially right... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

sometimes basic is cool, we need a 4x4 for where we live and if I just wanted a run around, this would do it.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
God that looks so basic
True to its roots. The EB was the same way. They won't be able to keep them on the lot. The price point is amazing and it is the perfect blank canvas for transforming it into anything.

Sponsored

Montana Bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My grangetober basest-of-Bases only has aux switches, nothing more. $28K out the door, that includes taxes, licensing, and delivery. After I put on either takeoffs or aftermarket wheels the average person on the street will think my still under $30K Bronco will be the same as their brother-in-laws $55K build. Base is such a tremendous value.

Potatomafia

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Chevy Tahoe PPV
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Be still my cheap ass heart! I think the base base has a lot of charm. If Ford would offer it with a rear locker, I would get a base base but I want lockers so I'm planning on a basemansquatch in Rapid Red. I don't like the Squatch wheels very much and would probably trade someone for their BD wheels.

Steelies 4 lyfe!!!

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't have an reservation/order, but I'm getting a base model in a couple years. It's going to be my weekend fun car, so I don't need anything other than the roof to come off and an aftermarket speaker and sub upgrade, maybe some tires that are a touch bigger, just for fun.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

sometimes basic is cool, we need a 4x4 for where we live and if I just wanted a run around, this would do it.
Agree. Love the base. I also saw the video someone posted of a squatched 2-door going down the highway, and all I could think was how dumb and obnoxious the monster tires looked driving down the highway. I guess it's different strokes for different folks, but I bet 80% of the people who try and clown the base for its wheel size will never take their 50K+ rock crawler on anything rougher than a groomed dirt road. Their Ed Hardy decals are probably already ordered.

TJconvert2.7

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
True to its roots. The EB was the same way. They won't be able to keep them on the lot. The price point is amazing and it is the perfect blank canvas for transforming it into anything.
I’m kidding, it’s what I ordered, but it will be interesting because over the past few years I could never find base wranglers in stock

Sponsored

TeamWalsh317

Big Bend
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 dodge ram 1500 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I’ve got 5 BFG A/T in my shed waiting for my bronco to arrive. They will be installed before I roll off the lot.

AtomJester

Big Bend
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1988 Ford Bronco ii
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Agree. Love the base. I also saw the video someone posted of a squatched 2-door going down the highway, and all I could think was how dumb and obnoxious the monster tires looked driving down the highway. I guess it's different strokes for different folks, but I bet 80% of the people who try and clown the base for its wheel size will never take their 50K+ rock crawler on anything rougher than a groomed dirt road. Their Ed Hardy decals are probably already ordered.
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...-with-soft-top-retracted-fender-flares.15056/

That's the video I'm referencing. Those big wheels just don't do it for me. (The flares don't help) Again, if you are legit using this thing as an off roader, squatch or BL or WT make perfect sense. Otherwise it just looks like the golfer who buys brand new PXG's every year to try and look like a scratch golfer, then shoots 30 over. Btw... has anyone tried a golf bag in one of these? I better start a new thread.

Pancho Kornwallace

Base
First Name
Pancho
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Base
My grangetober basest-of-Bases only has aux switches, nothing more. $28K out the door, that includes taxes, licensing, and delivery. After I put on either takeoffs or aftermarket wheels the average person on the street will think my still under $30K Bronco will be the same as their brother-in-laws $55K build. Base is such a tremendous value.
You may be getting the least expensive 6G Bronco in the world, when you factor in that you are getting under MSRP and your build is minimalistic. You are UNDER A-Plan pricing based on what you posted.

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

A quick stop at Discount Tires to put on some 265/75-16 AT and I’m a happy camper.
🍻
Cheers from Base Camp!!!!
Ford Bronco 2-Door BASE Bronco @ MAP 437EC709-20C6-45AD-8CC3-B59400BD5931
Sponsored