Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond, KBD Fenders and 35's Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.07.18 PM

I have been slowly working on my 2 door black diamond build for the last year. I have been following for a while and found tons of inspiration from the forum. I finally got my Toyo 35's and KBD Fenders to finish the look. I know lots of people complained about the gloss finish of the kbd fenders. I used a 600 grit, wet sanding to get a really nice matte finish that I think came out pretty good. And worst case, I can always paint later.

Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond, KBD Fenders and 35's Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.08.43 PM

Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond, KBD Fenders and 35's Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.10.01 PM
Sponsored

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive been looking for a set of vb obx take offs cause I want painted flares. Are these paintable? Smooth? I think theyd look great color matched.

OP
OP

turnipgreens88

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive been looking for a set of vb obx take offs cause I want painted flares. Are these paintable? Smooth? I think theyd look great color matched.
Yes they are paintable and it comes with instructions for painting. I have a shop that does it so it may be color matched in the future.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im currently waiting on a shipping quote for obx flares already correct color. If its too high then Im going this route and painting. I already have enough paint leftover from spraying my zx6r.

Sponsored
OP
OP

turnipgreens88

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Anybody think these will take a wrap??
Funny you ask that. I had a similar thought. I bought 3M wrap and due to the material which is a plastic but feels like a rubber, the wrap would not stick, even with a heat gun.

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny you ask that. I had a similar thought. I bought 3M wrap and due to the material which is a plastic but feels like a rubber, the wrap would not stick, even with a heat gun.
Thanks! It was a thought...

STX Bronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 SuperCrew 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your rig looks great! It was the 1st thing I did to mine. Pretty much makes 35s almost look like 37s and definitely makes it look more lifted.
Ford Bronco 2 Door Black Diamond, KBD Fenders and 35's Screenshot_20230828_095434_Gallery
Man this looks great, I might have to look into these flares. How’s the Rampage been for ya? I just put mine on yesterday, and think I worked out the vib issues I have been fighting.

Sponsored

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Man this looks great, I might have to look into these flares. How’s the Rampage been for ya? I just put mine on yesterday, and think I worked out the vib issues I have been fighting.
The Rampage has made for a great summer so far!

FIREGROUNDIMAGES

Wildtrak
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 HUMMER H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wait did you go from hard top to soft top? I didnt even know you can do that! (to be fair im new to the scene lol) which soft top is that ?
Yes, the Wildtrak came with the hard top amd I purchased this Rampage Trailview Fasrback soft top for Summer.
Sponsored