Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Glad to see this on a 2dr finally, looks really slick.
What kind of travel are you getting on the rear?
And is 18" up front the max travel for those of us who don't mind chopping fenderwells?
Is the axle still a semi-floater? I'd kind of expect a full floater at that price point.
Spicer offers that ultimate 60 with the bracketry and brakes that match the m220 Bronco 44 axle. This allows an easy bolt on fit and also keeps some of the special features like Trail turn assist from getting out of whack with a different brake system. I'm sure they'll be a workaround in the future.
Sponsored

OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Any plans to make a set out of fiberglass for us poorer folks ;)

This is such a beautiful body kit, the best I have seen by far, nicely done! 🍻
When you say fiberglass, we assume you mean gel coated wet laid fiberglass using polyester 150F resin, no we will never make parts this way.

This is our thought process:

$2,500 fiberglass body system would cost approximately $7,500 to body work and paint (properly). When it is complete, we notice material degradation almost immediately when put in service and or exposed to summer elements and the defects start, leaving the owner with a poor finish and a failed product. This assessment is applied to fiberglass or carbon products they make. Going down this route would just introduce constant issues with our customers.

$10,000 High temp advanced composite body system would cost approximately $5,000 to body work and paint (properly) and the owner will have a lasting product that maintains perfect mechanics and cosmetics for the life of the vehicle (Just like a stamped metal body panel) For $5,000 more.

We have said it before and we will say it again, we WISH our parts were more cost effective to manufacture, but they are not. Changing our manufacturing and quality control process would mean we need to reduce our quality, and we will never do that.

Furthermore, as a company that specializes in advanced composites and employs various engineers in the field. We can say that ADV makes the highest quality wet lay (Low Cost) Fiberglass on the market, don't even bother with the other guys, you will be disappointed. Just know that it is inevitable, you will have issues with your paint.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

When you say fiberglass, we assume you mean gel coated wet laid fiberglass using polyester 150F resin, no we will never make parts this way.

This is our thought process:

$2,500 fiberglass body system would cost approximately $7,500 to body work and paint (properly). When it is complete, we notice material degradation almost immediately when put in service and or exposed to summer elements and the defects start, leaving the owner with a poor finish and a failed product. This assessment is applied to fiberglass or carbon products they make. Going down this route would just introduce constant issues with our customers.

$10,000 High temp advanced composite body system would cost approximately $5,000 to body work and paint (properly) and the owner will have a lasting product that maintains perfect mechanics and cosmetics for the life of the vehicle (Just like a stamped metal body panel) For $5,000 more.

We have said it before and we will say it again, we WISH our parts were more cost effective to manufacture, but they are not. Changing our manufacturing and quality control process would mean we need to reduce our quality, and we will never do that.

Furthermore, as a company that specializes in advanced composites and employs various engineers in the field. We can say that ADV makes the highest quality wet lay (Low Cost) Fiberglass on the market, don't even bother with the other guys, you will be disappointed. Just know that it is inevitable, you will have issues with your paint.
Totally understand, the product sounds top notch and the attention to detail looks great. I saw this kit on a 4 door and fell in love, I am never out from this type of quality product, just might take me a little bit longer to save up :)

I agree on the long lasting, I have several CF pieces on my SVT Lighting, this truck is a 2001 and the body has held up so well.

Keep up the great work, hopefully one day I will have this gorgeous kit on my WT myself, Happy Friday! 🍻

Last edited:
OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
And is 18" up front the max travel for those of us who don't mind chopping fenderwells?
Is the axle still a semi-floater? I'd kind of expect a full floater at that price point.
Thanks Tex, we have had this built for a few months but held the release until we were ready to market fully validated and tested. The 2 door was a challenge, but we got it. Factory antidive/antisquat with that VCOG and short wheelbase was not conducive to any sort of LT. We were able to overcome those issues, these 2 doors are so much fun to drive.

With 40's we need to limit up-travel so that's yielding 14.5" of OAT, on 37's we measured 18.5" of OAT and the primary shock is fully compressed.

Same on the full float comment, but i don't think we will see that out of Dana for Bronco (ever). We have not had a single issue thus far, the double-row tapered roller axle bearings are giving the strength it needs.

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

WOW, that is absolutley amazing. 1000% out of my price range but if I had the coin it seems worth it.

Sponsored

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

just add the 74 weld rack and portals....then you get rear full floater too. and a Bronco that is 14 " wider too.🤪

ik_fk

First Edition
First Name
Sultan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LC200 and 21 BRONCO FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Extended 101.4" Wheelbase, 90.5" Wide, 76" Tall, Bronco ProRunner, 2Door!

Full build details and video walk around:

IE9A0276.jpg
how did you extend the wheel base?

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

how did you extend the wheel base?
it appears the rear suspension links are slightly longer. also the front A-arm might possibly position the knuckles forward as well..
Sponsored