Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You asked for it. We delivered.
https://automotiveperformancegroup.com/product-category/ford-bronco/

Chances are you might have seen some pictures or videos of our crazy Bronco ProRunner builds out there in the wild.

Many have asked us for individual purchase of certain parts that make up the APG ProRunner, and up until now we were not able to manufacture enough components to sell individually. Well today is the day all that changes.

We are thilled to announce that our full build list is available for individual purchase here:

Who this is for:
There are many companies out there that make parts cheaper than we do, and there is certainly a place for everyone in the market. We design all of our parts to the absolute highest level of manufacturing available using the best available materials. We pride ourselves on manufacturing all of our components in the USA. If you are looking for the cheapest parts, we will definitely not be the right fit for your build, and that's totally okay. There's room for everyone in the market. But if you are looking for the best parts on the market, look no further.

What is available?
-Front Long Travel Suspension System (first available on the market with extended length coilovers instead of using factory replacement bolt on shocks)
-Rear Long Travel Suspension System (first available on the market with extended length coilovers instead of using factory replacement bolt on shocks)
-Rear Winch Bumper System with frame reinforcement (first on the market)
-Full Carbon Fiber Body System (significantly lighter, stronger, and more durable than fiberglass alternatives, also provides room for larger tires)
-Carbon Fiber Hood Trim with custom water drain to avoid leaking on the engine

All of our components are trail tested to work together with each other. You won't have to worry about certain parts not working well with each other. Our suspension kits are great for Bronco customers who want to significantly outperform anything on the market, including the Bronco Raptor.

We look forward to supporting the Bronco community with the highest quality parts available!

-Automotive Performance Group

1R0A5161-2.jpg

2023-apg-ford-prorunner-rear-tires-beach-scaled.jpg

AFB-A12-copy.jpg

AFB-A13-2.jpg

1R0A4957-scaled.jpg

1R0A5109-scaled.jpg

AFB-A15-1-2.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

BigMeatsBronco

First Edition
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE 2 door
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I'll be the first to post and say thank you for offering these in a broken up sections that can make it more affordable for folks instead of buying everything at once. Today I was going to send you an email and ask you folks if you would sell basic parts and then I came across this thread. What I am looking for is the parts in these pics which are the upper shock mounts for the front and back that are completely remanufactured. I want to buy these parts so that I can build the rest of the suspension system my own custom way. And I'm sure others feel the same as me and would like to purchase these parts by themselves. I already have the Extreem duty FDU and 32spline axles, and planning a spicer 60 rear swap soon as well, so splitting a kit up makes more sense to me. I'd also be interested in buying your CV axle center-bars.

Please consider selling these by themselves and list the price as well and I would probably buy a set right away. Thank you.

Lastly, I see no mention of the steering rack? if your not offering a 74weld or Hoss 3.0 replacement your really creating a missing link....
I'm the guy that figured out the programming for the Hoss3.0 or 74welds replacement. lets talk.

Screenshot_20230704_150008_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230704_145951_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Moto26

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F150 4x4 SuperCab STX -- 2016 Yamaha XSR900
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Needs a big Traxxas decal on the side... 😁

Sponsored
OP
OP
APG

APG

Wildtrak
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I'll be the first to post and say thank you for offering these in a broken up sections that can make it more affordable for folks instead of buying everything at once. Today I was going to send you an email and ask you folks if you would sell basic parts and then I came across this thread. What I am looking for is the parts in these pics which are the upper shock mounts for the front and back that are completely remanufactured. I want to buy these parts so that I can build the rest of the suspension system my own custom way. And I'm sure others feel the same as me and would like to purchase these parts by themselves. I already have the Extreem duty FDU and 32spline axles, and planning a spicer 60 rear swap soon as well, so splitting a kit up makes more sense to me. I'd also be interested in buying your CV axle center-bars.

Please consider selling these by themselves and list the price as well and I would probably buy a set right away. Thank you.

Lastly, I see no mention of the steering rack? if your not offering a 74weld or Hoss 3.0 replacement your really creating a missing link....
I'm the guy that figured out the programming for the Hoss3.0 or 74welds replacement. lets talk.

Ford Bronco AGP Bronco ProRunner Components now available for purchase %2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FYJjvTqoRFgZaM%2Fgiphy

Ford Bronco AGP Bronco ProRunner Components now available for purchase %2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FYJjvTqoRFgZaM%2Fgiphy
Shoot us an email at [email protected] and we will send you a custom quote. Thanks!

Sponsored

Doobie

Badlands
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You asked for it. We delivered.

Chances are you might have seen some pictures or videos of our crazy Bronco ProRunner builds out there in the wild.

Many have asked us for individual purchase of certain parts that make up the APG ProRunner, and up until now we were not able to manufacture enough components to sell individually. Well today is the day all that changes.

We are thilled to announce that our full build list is available for individual purchase here:

Who this is for:
There are many companies out there that make parts cheaper than we do, and there is certainly a place for everyone in the market. We design all of our parts to the absolute highest level of manufacturing available using the best available materials. We pride ourselves on manufacturing all of our components in the USA. If you are looking for the cheapest parts, we will definitely not be the right fit for your build, and that's totally okay. There's room for everyone in the market. But if you are looking for the best parts on the market, look no further.

What is available?
-Front Long Travel Suspension System (first available on the market with extended length coilovers instead of using factory replacement bolt on shocks)
-Rear Long Travel Suspension System (first available on the market with extended length coilovers instead of using factory replacement bolt on shocks)
-Rear Winch Bumper System with frame reinforcement (first on the market)
-Full Carbon Fiber Body System (significantly lighter, stronger, and more durable than fiberglass alternatives, also provides room for larger tires)
-Carbon Fiber Hood Trim with custom water drain to avoid leaking on the engine

All of our components are trail tested to work together with each other. You won't have to worry about certain parts not working well with each other. Our suspension kits are great for Bronco customers who want to significantly outperform anything on the market, including the Bronco Raptor.

We look forward to supporting the Bronco community with the highest quality parts available!

-Automotive Performance Group

Is that the Baja designs plastic bumper kit for the front light bar? If so did you have to modify it in any way to get it to fit?

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Keep an eye on our social media in the next 2 weeks or so....
Please post a thread here about it too, cause I've not got my eye on anyone's social media.

FUB6G

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Was totally interested in this for my 2 door WT. Not for 75k though. Looks amazing but too rich for my blood
Sponsored