First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ngl I'd love a Jeep as well, more so I can have my family follow me on trails in hopes of getting them interested in offroading.

Not my first Convertible:

1677871093017.png

At work or I'd load the Boxster and mk1 TT, but had 3 rag tops, drove in all 4 seasons, so I'm not like "omg, it's snowing, my tops gonna collapse" or anything like that.

T-top here is a PITA too, cumbersome to store in the back and since I haven't been caught in the rain yet, rather the rag I can pull over and toss right back up than man the storm
I've watched numerous videos comparing noise levels and temperature levels on soft top versus hard top on the new Bronco.......... and the two have always been surprisingly close in both categories.
Sponsored

Lèòn

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've watched numerous videos comparing noise levels and temperature levels on soft top versus hard top on the new Bronco.......... and the two have always been surprisingly close in both categories.
Plus 80 it's definitely noiser, but it's not that I care. I listen to music anyway, and it's not like I didn't know what I was getting into this whole time

OP
OP
AzureGray6G

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Plus 80 it's definitely noiser, but it's not that I care. I listen to music anyway, and it's not like I didn't know what I was getting into this whole time
Well, I love the outdoors ! And I seriously doubt, that if I couldn't have gotten a soft top........ I probably wouldn't own a Bronco. Possibly ??????.................. one, IF it had the sunrider soft top in place of the T-tops ? :D

CapeCodCash

Badlands
First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco and 14 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So on the Ford website it clearly states…..”Dealer Installed Option. Shipped separately from the vehicle for dealer installation.” The Bronco showed up with the Hard Top. When is the dealer supposed to install the Soft Top? Are they obligated to install it for the customer? And what if the customer doesn’t want it installed right away? Is the dealer obligated to install it later on?

Bestop_Team

First Edition
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks Crystal !!! ................. have your people had any comments about coming out with a storage bag for the 2-Door soft top windows? I emailed you and you passed it on to your design team.
@AzureGray6G You're welcome! I did share your feedback on a storage bag for the windows, I want to say its a top of discussion but I bring it up weekly in our Voice of the Customer meetings! I think its a great idea!
~Crystal@Bestop

Sponsored

Dquimby9

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@AzureGray6G You're welcome! I did share your feedback on a storage bag for the windows, I want to say its a top of discussion but I bring it up weekly in our Voice of the Customer meetings! I think its a great idea!
~Crystal@Bestop
This would be awsome!!! While I love my 2 door soft top, its awkward to remove and store the windows on the go, and I really dont want them to get scratched!! So a bag for storage would be great!!!

Bestop_Team

First Edition
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
This would be awsome!!! While I love my 2 door soft top, its awkward to remove and store the windows on the go, and I really dont want them to get scratched!! So a bag for storage would be great!!!
@Dquimby9 I shared your feedback as well! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop

ex_nyer

Badlands
First Name
Chokes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Land Cruiser, Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased a 2-Door with the Factory Option Soft Top. When I received the vehicle the dealership had put one big box in the back of the Bronco and said that it was the soft top. However, upon opening the box, half the parts were not there. Upon further investigation, it appears that there should be a second box for the optional soft top. I would like to confirm this through any 2-Door owner whose vehicle had the factory option soft top. Attached is the label on the only box I rec eived - which does say " 1 of 2"
23-01-21-FactorySoftTop.jpeg
SoftTopBox1of2.jpeg
Bestop - they only ship one - love my 2DR soft top!

OP
OP
AzureGray6G

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@Dquimby9 I shared your feedback as well! Thank you!
~Crystal@Bestop
Hi Crystal !
Just checking back on that 2-Door soft top window storage bag that all of us 2-door soft top Bronco owners are anxiously waiting for Bestop to make? :D

Bestop_Team

First Edition
First Name
Bestop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi Crystal !
Just checking back on that 2-Door soft top window storage bag that all of us 2-door soft top Bronco owners are anxiously waiting for Bestop to make? :D
@AzureGray6G as of right now, its till only a topic of discussion, I'll be sure to give it a little push though! ;)
~Crystal@Bestop

Sponsored

Njchris1968

Base
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford e350 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi Crystal !
I been thinking of getting a 4 door bag and try and modify it to work with the 2door soft top

OP
OP
AzureGray6G

AzureGray6G

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JL Rubi 4-Dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I been thinking of getting a 4 door bag and try and modify it to work with the 2door soft top
I tried that................. problem was............ probably since the back window on the 2-Door soft top is slanted, therefor taller........... it was too tall to fit in the 4-Door bag. I don't remember exact dimensions, and I have already returned the 4-Door bag, but it was like the bag is only 21" tall and the back window is 22-1/2" tall.......... or something like that

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I tried that................. problem was............ probably since the back window on the 2-Door soft top is slanted, therefor taller........... it was too tall to fit in the 4-Door bag. I don't remember exact dimensions, and I have already returned the 4-Door bag, but it was like the bag is only 21" tall and the back window is 22-1/2" tall.......... or something like that
Would a Jeep bag fit it?

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mastertop/rear-window-storage-bags-jeep-wrangler-jl-unlimited
Sponsored