Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Coming up on 2 weeks with my Bronco, and time to take the top off for the first time ever and I'm realizing I want to get a sunshade. I wanted to just grab a cheap one from amazon for now, since I'm in limbo with what top I actually want long term (so many options haha). Anyway, there are literally dozens of sunshades, mesh and bimini tops on Amazon, but they're all 4 door, I couldn't find a single non-Bestop one on Amazon or eBay, what gives? Has anyone found one aside from the Bestop or JTop ones? I was hoping for something under $100, but I can't find anything for a 2 door.
Sponsored

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me to

PcDBronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2015 F250 Superduty
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Coming up on 2 weeks with my Bronco, and time to take the top off for the first time ever and I'm realizing I want to get a sunshade. I wanted to just grab a cheap one from amazon for now, since I'm in limbo with what top I actually want long term (so many options haha). Anyway, there are literally dozens of sunshades, mesh and bimini tops on Amazon, but they're all 4 door, I couldn't find a single non-Bestop one on Amazon or eBay, what gives? Has anyone found one aside from the Bestop or JTop ones? I was hoping for something under $100, but I can't find anything for a 2 door.
Usually anything around that price isnt going to be great. Aftermarket is still small with the bronco, i went with the bestop and i have small gripes that arent dealbreakers but definately seems like a revision should be happening. It does what its supposed to the end of the day and id rather have it than not.
Sponsored