Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My reservation spot will already push me to MY22 for my 2door. That said, with the delays on MIC hardtops would changing to a soft top now get me a quicker production and build date?
Sponsored

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My reservation spot will already push me to MY22 for my 2door. That said, with the delays on MIC hardtops would changing to a soft top now get me a quicker production and build date?
Probably, but there is not a factory 2 door soft top option available as of yet. Are you are talking about switching to a 4 door with a soft top?

OP
OP
Direwild

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Probably, but there is not a factory 2 door soft top option available as of yet. Are you are talking about switching to a 4 door with a soft top?
No. On the build site all 2 door trims have the soft top option now. And since I'm going to be MY22 I figured that would only make getting my bronco faster. I am aware that the 2 door didn't have the option but I just went there and it does now. How has no one noticed this or addresses it?

AZBronco73

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands SAS, 2015 Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No. On the build site all 2 door trims have the soft top option now. And since I'm going to be MY22 I figured that would only make getting my bronco faster. I am aware that the 2 door didn't have the option but I just went there and it does now. How has no one noticed this or addresses it?
You still can't get it without the MIC top on a 2DR. You can just add the soft tops as a secondary top (they are not the same as the standard soft top for the 4DR

VelocityBronco

Badlands
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands, F-150 FX4, Explorer Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From what I see, it still comes with the MIC top, you are just adding the additional Soft Canvas top for $1,650, so you will get both tops? Adding the Soft Canvas does not remove the MIC top from the build.
Maybe when B&P for MY22 opens up, this will be different and you can buy a 2 door with a soft top?

Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

All those soft tops are accessories. This has been discussed several times here on the forum. It is unknown still if the 2-Door will be offered in 2022 with a factory soft top. We won't know until the order guide is released and b&p is updated.

OP
OP
Direwild

Direwild

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From what I see, it still comes with the MIC top, you are just adding the additional Soft Canvas top for $1,650, so you will get both tops? Adding the Soft Canvas does not remove the MIC top from the build.
Maybe when B&P for MY22 opens up, this will be different and you can buy a 2 door with a soft top?
Yeah I see where this has confused me now. Appreciate the help and info.
Sponsored