Sponsored

200,000 FordPass reward points for going Soft?

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 BadSquatch; 13 Wrangler JK; 04 Lifted Mini
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When Ford first told us of the Hardtop delays, we were told we would get 200,000 points if we ordered a softtop... anyone know how long it takes for those to show up in your account? @Ford Motor Company

Ford Bronco 200,000 FordPass reward points for going Soft? 1638198126569
Sponsored

Built Wild

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford Escape Limited, 2021 Ford Ranger Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When Ford first told us of the Hardtop delays, we were told we would get 200,000 points if we ordered a softtop... anyone know how long it takes for those to show up in your account? @Ford Motor Company

Ford Bronco 200,000 FordPass reward points for going Soft? 1638198126569
Contact your dealer and they will add the points to your account. I believe the points were only for customers ordering the black painted modular top which was delayed until 2023.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What he said ☝. Wasn't for going from hard to soft it was for waiting for the painted mod if you had it on order. That being said, some people have been successful in getting their dealers to add the points even without having had that roof on order prior.

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So the email I received was showing if you had the dual top or the painted top and switched you would get the points. I asked my dealer if they needed to do something and they told me no it was Ford that was tracking all that. Not sure if maybe the sales guy thought that but the finance guy actually had to do something but I left the dealer with my Bronco at like 12:45pm and I checked my account later that day about 8pm and the points were already added. Also the dealer told me that if I were eligible for the points expect up to 2 weeks to get them. As a side not I used the points to get extended warranty through Flood Ford. My dealer knew about Flood Ford and when we looked to buy from them they outright said they cannot match those prices. That being the case I did not buy the warranty with the vehicle I was able to use my points for that purchase so didn't know that at the time but worked out in my favor as I didn't have $1000+ in accessories I really wanted from ford.

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the email I received was showing if you had the dual top or the painted top and switched you would get the points. I asked my dealer if they needed to do something and they told me no it was Ford that was tracking all that. Not sure if maybe the sales guy thought that but the finance guy actually had to do something but I left the dealer with my Bronco at like 12:45pm and I checked my account later that day about 8pm and the points were already added. Also the dealer told me that if I were eligible for the points expect up to 2 weeks to get them. As a side not I used the points to get extended warranty through Flood Ford. My dealer knew about Flood Ford and when we looked to buy from them they outright said they cannot match those prices. That being the case I did not buy the warranty with the vehicle I was able to use my points for that purchase so didn't know that at the time but worked out in my favor as I didn't have $1000+ in accessories I really wanted from ford.
are you saying the 200k points were added already when you checked at 8PM?

Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I probably could have pushed for this, but I had neither a painted mod top or dual roof on my order, just a MIC top.

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
are you saying the 200k points were added already when you checked at 8PM?
yes I had the 200K points in my account within 7 hours of leaving the dealer. I also got, for some reason, a 20k and 45k batch that were in my account within 24 hours of leaving the dealer. I think those were probably for purchasing the Bronco but not 100%.

OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

yes I had the 200K points in my account within 7 hours of leaving the dealer. I also got, for some reason, a 20k and 45k batch that were in my account within 24 hours of leaving the dealer. I think those were probably for purchasing the Bronco but not 100%.
I see my problem, I ordered a 2 DR MIC and changed to a 4 Dr soft with hardtop prep, I had never ordered the Black painted, and couldn't do the dual top option at that point on the 4dr.. ughhh
wonder if I can still go to Ford and complain

Slacker93

Outer Banks
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I see my problem, I ordered a 2 DR MIC and changed to a 4 Dr soft with hardtop prep, I had never ordered the Black painted, and couldn't do the dual top option at that point on the 4dr.. ughhh
wonder if I can still go to Ford and complain
can't hurt to try.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve yet to even get the 40k for purchasing a Ford vehicle. Not sure what’s up

Sponsored

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Actually called to inquire. Early reservations were/are supposed to get 20K and an additional 40k once the purchase is made. I didn’t switch from mod or painted so not trying for the 200k. That’d be a nice bonus to whomever can get it.

OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got 62000 so far in my account. I would love to flip this into an extended service plan. I just got my Bronco on Wednesday and loved it in a foot of fresh snow in VT this past weekend.

Motor City Lifer

Big Bend
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Ford f150 FX4/ 2012 Harley Davidson St Glide
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took delivery 11/11/21.
53,000 Ford Pass points to date
11,000 Bronco preview event.
42000 purchase of Bronco.

Went into my dealer today to inquire, after forwarding my sales rep and finance manager email from FMC announcing the 200,000 Ford Points.
Still waiting on a call back from them on this, as well as info on customer satisfaction money.

OP
OP
GreenMtnBronco

GreenMtnBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Took delivery 11/11/21.
53,000 Ford Pass points to date
11,000 Bronco preview event.
42000 purchase of Bronco.

Went into my dealer today to inquire, after forwarding my sales rep and finance manager email from FMC announcing the 200,000 Ford Points.
Still waiting on a call back from them on this, as well as info on customer satisfaction money.
can you post that email? or PM me so I could get you to send it to me? I am having a conversation with the ford pass people. I can't seem to find it in my email.

JeR2D2

Badlands
First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

can you post that email? or PM me so I could get you to send it to me? I am having a conversation with the ford pass people. I can't seem to find it in my email.
Same I'm also looking for the original email - do we know when they sent it
Sponsored