First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 F250/2007 Mercury Mariner/2014 Infiniti Q60x/2011 Kawasaki C14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
and how possibly could an OEM soft or hardtop fit over a tilted tire? Not gonna happen OEM.
The tire would only be allowed to tilt in when the hardtop was off. It would also be able to stay in the upright position. Basically it would be User Selectable.

I understand that this might be hard for some people to envision, but as someone who is a designer who works in 3D CAD for a global company, it's a relatively easy to imagine it. Heck, maybe I should just stay quiet and design it as an aftermarket component.
Sponsored

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I do love how you just say random things all the time that are totally, definitely not in any way related to what we're talking about or giving us any insight :)

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Summer doesn't technically start until the 20th of June, so they wouldn't be lying if the reveal is at NAIAS. Hopefully we get some teasers and details throughout the beginning of the year leading up to the actual reveal if it's going to be that late.
Forgive my error, seemed late to me. However, I stand corrected! I am hoping for many teasers!

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I stand corrected, could have avoided this with a Google fact check first....

Last edited:

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The tire would only be allowed to tilt in when the hardtop was off. It would also be able to stay in the upright position. Basically it would be User Selectable.

I understand that this might be hard for some people to envision, but as someone who is a designer who works in 3D CAD for a global company, it's a relatively easy to imagine it. Heck, maybe I should just stay quiet and design it as an aftermarket component.
Dang Pope, I need to quit giving away my business ideas. Don't worry, I have MANY more product designs. Some will be produced, others will probably be more custom.

Sponsored

Randy92Fox

Base
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
66 Half Cab, 7.3 Powerstroke, 5.0 Convertible Fox
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have ADD and this isn't helping lol. I found a placed called Zorros that was close to the Wayne plant and is closed...

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't take anything as hate. If I didn't want criticism, I would have kept them to myself. These photoshops are all open to comments and recommendations, I don't get butt hurt. I am making these as shots in the dark. I only have so much to go on unfortunately. If you ever want to give me more ideas..... lol

These are in fact based on 35-37s. Hard to scale perfectly without actual vehicle dimensions... again, any info you want to share for the next model.... I'm all ears

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
If ford actually intends to release it at NAIAS then I’m excited af. They’ve been releasing big stuff at their own events, if they decide to release it there then they are intending to “break the internet” for lack of a better term.
Sponsored