First Name
Anson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
By September does not mean before September. We can end up not getting build in price till September 30th and that’s if they don’t delay it lol.
I think “by September” absolutely means before September. If you tell someone you’ll be at their house “by 7,” you don’t show up at 8. Or 7:59 for that matter either. If they were to hold true to what they said, it would be up before September 1. If it’s not, then they missed their own deadline, as far as I’m concerned. ??‍♂

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Feel free to read my comment on the subject from earlier today.

But for fun, If I said I’ll be there by 6 you would expect me at 6:59?
Irrelevant... 6:59 is to 6 as October is to September...
I think “by September” absolutely means before September. If you tell someone you’ll be at their house “by 7,” you don’t show up at 8. Or 7:59 for that matter either. If they were to hold true to what they said, it would be up before September 1. If it’s not, then they missed their own deadline, as far as I’m concerned. ??‍♂
doesn’t make sense. 7 is a specific hour/minute, 7:00... 7:59 or 8:00 are irrelevant . Tell someone your package will be there by Friday, you generally accept that it could show up Friday.

Sponsored

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
More chair throwing/violence memes/gifs please. I've given up hope on B&P. I want funnies.

5.0Maverick

Base
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 maverick.
Your Bronco Model
Base
If an assignment is due by a certain date, the first question we ask is midnight before or midnight of. Ya gotta clarify that crucial window of time that is so wonderfully yet ambiguously defined by “by”. Bye

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room D388ACE3-2F4D-4FA8-9875-E0AC71BE6A44

Sponsored

NewtoOffroading

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The reality is they're still trying to figure out the pricing before they go live with B&P. There will be more outroar if the prices change then if the B&P is delayed.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Irrelevant... 6:59 is to 6 as October is to September...

doesn’t make sense. 7 is a specific hour/minute, 7:00... 7:59 or 8:00 are irrelevant . Tell someone your package will be there by Friday, you generally accept that it could show up Friday.
Again, I really don’t care. But saying any day in September is any different from any minute in an hour is not irrelevant just because you don’t like that’s it’s true.

Anyways for like the 100th time I’ve already said what it means and called them using an entire month ambiguous. Which for those who don’t know is unclear, inexact and open to interpretation. Every example you’ve made includes a date or a day, Fords example does not. Nobody talks like that or uses just an odd and vague way of announcing something. Look at the new Xbox, it comes out “Holiday 2020”, giving you an idea they do not know the day and it will be out over a few month span. Can you imagine how dumb it would sound if they said by December? Nobody says that and I don’t fault anybody for saying wtf does that mean?

Now i’m done talking about something so stupid. The next person that quotes me on this is going on ignore, this is turning into a childish pissing contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.