First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm setting aside $500/mo until release. Probably more once I finish getting more camping essentials (assuming that's a thing)
I got my wife saving $50 a week from her paycheck because she thinks sheā€™s buying a Bronco in like 2023. Iā€™m also saving $50 a week until the car comes and whatever that amounts to is what the down payment will be.

The best part about the $50 a week? She isnā€™t wasting it on stupid crap, win.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You're missing a couple of things.
1. People are bored and want to price out a new Bronco.
2. (More Importantly) People don't know what they want or can afford. (ie. Base + V6 + Squatch = ??, or Black Diamond + V6 = ??, maybe just go Wildtrak).
More important to me:
3. What tops + interior will be available?
None of those are relevant to someone waiting to change their dealer until they see the B&P tool. I agree with all those things, just not as reason to wait to change dealers.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The site logo image displays fine for me across all major browsers. Which one are you using?

Anyone else seeing a broken image text there?
Hey Doug,
Put me down for Chrome on pc at work, and firefox mobile. Both have this issue and I see a number of others already posted similar with different browsers. I started seeing it last night on my phone.

Timsvtgen1

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi Q3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The site logo image displays fine for me across all major browsers. Which one are you using?

Anyone else seeing a broken image text there?
Safari mobile
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Build & Price pre-launch waiting room 0F394B8C-F527-4A17-874A-7EB6EED377A7

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

None of those are relevant to someone waiting to change their dealer until they see the B&P tool. I agree with all those things, just not as reason to wait to change dealers.
Hey they may not be relevant, but that doesn't excuse Ford from dragging their ass with this.

Wasn't the original reveal going to be in March before COVID became a reason for not doing your job? I mean seriously. And even if Ford made respirators or whatever they did during that time, I'm sure the B&P crew wasn't out in the factory doing this. If they really want to keep people interested... and I'm not talking about the zombie horde we have here, but people in general, then they need to start giving out the info. Otherwise the buzz will fade rapidly.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my wife saving $50 a week from her paycheck because she thinks sheā€™s buying a Bronco in like 2023. Iā€™m also saving $50 a week until the car comes and whatever that amounts to is what the down payment will be.

The best part about the $50 a week? She isnā€™t wasting it on stupid crap, win.
Just got my wife a Tiguan last fall (awesome vehicle btw) so shes happy with it. It's also our only car so we've been taking it camping and while she does like it, I think she's looking forward to the bronco being the work horse that gets a bit dirty instead of the Tiguan.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm sorry Doug (@Administrator) but in light of these forum broken links, I believe it's time you got a taste of 'the chair'!!

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got my wife a Tiguan last fall (awesome vehicle btw) so shes happy with it. It's also our only car so we've been taking it camping and while she does like it, I think she's looking forward to the bronco being the work horse that gets a bit dirty instead of the Tiguan.
Those are nice! I think my wife will be happy for the same reason even though she is unaware the Bronco is coming for her. I have a 19 Challenger Scat Pack and I drive a work van Monday-Friday and she has a 17 Chevy Cruze. I drive my Challenger when I can but when we go places we take her Cruze a lot because we have our dogs. That or itā€™s raining and I prefer to not drive my 500HP car in the rain. I told her when we bought the Cruze and she insisted on a manual Iā€™d never drive it because I donā€™t like driving manual in traffic. So sheā€™s been punished with having to drive a lot and she hates it ? So sheā€™s getting an auto Bronco and Iā€™ll gladly drive everywhere, this will help my sanity too as sheā€™s an awful driver.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.