First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No worries. I hope the bolt pattern is 6x135 which is for the F150. If F150 then we will a lot of choices.

Very true as well. I assumed this question would be answered somehow with the tech scientists and general bronco sleuths already having discovered the stock wheel specs. Please understand that to me the beauty of a discussion forum in my mind is to discuss something, to gain insight, seek information. You will have to forgive me as I sometimes assume in looking for quick answers, that I myself don't have, that someone else is eager to share, to discuss albeit keyboard strokes... which is close enough to a face to face exchange or the point of a forum. The whole DIY research and keep your head down and mouth shut... front and learn everything first attitude... that is pushed upon some who are new, lack knowledge, etc. honestly baffles me. As I want to share information. Presenting facts to have an honest exchange between people of the same passion is where we are at today. My question and reach for a quick answer emerged really to discern a set of aftermarket tire and wheel options and explore various aftermarket wheel widths and offsets outside of stock specs... is why I asked. I was bored today and thinking of a look for the rig was all. I realize this question is still too early.
Sponsored

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No worries. I hope the bolt pattern is 6x135 which is for the F150. If F150 then we will a lot of choices.
Word. If so already narrowed my choices to that pattern.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Interesting that the 255/75/17 and the 255/70/18 haver virtually identical dimensions. The picture of the OBX (18") on the ford.com comparison has a squatty look and the OBX pics posted yesterday on the thread are more tall and skinny.

RavenousHokie

Badlands
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford EScape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So, it had to be done...

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon vs. Ford Bronco (big tires)
LT285/70SR17 vs. LT315/70R17

1594420682206.png
Can you do same comparison of badlands stock AT and badlands optional MT vs Sasquatch tires? Just curious as I debate badlands or badsquatch. The practical me says non-squatch, but the devil on my right shoulder says I gotta squatch it. :)

gryphon1231

First Name
dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anxious to know if 37s will fit stock and if there will be a calibration available for the tire size difference!
I doubt it, since we've already seen a 2 door running 37's with a 2 inch lift.

Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I doubt it, since we've already seen a 2 door running 37's with a 2 inch lift.
Along with the fact that the 2 inch lift with 37's is a one-off concept show car with a Raptor rear end, so don't hold your breath.

EcobeastRyan

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 fusion se
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anyone know the width of the wheels used in the Sasquatch package?

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Can you do same comparison of badlands stock AT and badlands optional MT vs Sasquatch tires? Just curious as I debate badlands or badsquatch. The practical me says non-squatch, but the devil on my right shoulder says I gotta squatch it. :)
It’s actually the exact same. The Rubicon has a 33” tire, same as the Badlands (squachless). If you are going 4DR, I think you need 35” tires to keep it looking aggressive. The 2DR can get by with 33”.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1597949335815

Sponsored

FourHorses

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Currently own 6 Fords
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s actually the exact same. The Rubicon has a 33” tire, same as the Badlands (squachless). If you are going 4DR, I think you need 35” tires to keep it looking aggressive. The 2DR can get by with 33”.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1597949335815
So this is the comparison of the Badlands to Sasquatch. :unsure:

OP
OP
Toccoa

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

PrevCYBRTRKrez

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 4dr Badlands, 2020 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This just convinced me on Sasquatch. There is no other way!
Sponsored