First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
He assumed just like everyone else that X-plan would be offered. I'm pretty sure he was surprised when Ford told him it wouldn't be.
Exactly.

You know what happens when you assume, right?
Sponsored

Weister

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota Tacoma Off-Road
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess it really depends on if it takes $45K or $65K to buy the Badlands that I want. B&P along with the dealer mark-up will be the determining factor if ALLLL those $100 reservations turn into orders. It sort of bothers me more that Ford is testing a high performance Bronco before I even have a chance to get the 6th gen. The idea of being a reservation holder for a 2021 Bronco is becoming more underwhelming with every press release and "spy footage" from Ford.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Damn, now we're just not "good enough" :ROFLMAO:
Nah, we've been good. The situation just changed on their end, or they looked at it and said "nope."

Hence the "maybe."

It's simply a carrot to dangle.

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

atonge40

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Invoice isn't actually what the dealer pays. It's significantly less, and A-plan is significantly better than X-plan. It will most likely be a better deal than the Granger $2000 under invoice.
I have purchased 4 vehicles with A-Plan.

Typically, A-Plan saves 3%-4% over X-Plan. On a base, that is about $1000. The October special at Granger saves over $2000 on an X-Plan base.

A Plan is invoice - holdback and advertising fee. The holdback on the Bronco is 2%. On a base, that gives you $27511 - ad fee which is probably $500 or less. Let's call it $27,000 before D&D. The Granger October price is $26,073 before D&D.

Sponsored

Boxer4

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TRUCK
Your Bronco Model
Base
New to this! First post! Think this might help though if it hasn't already been mentioned.

Can someone start another forum to get leg work going on what dealers may still go with x plan pricing? Just because ford won't reimburse them doesnt mean they want to lose business and they may take the bit of loss to keep it. Or take a bit of loss to get your business rather than someone else get it. Also, which dealers still intend to offer at msrp and not above. If thats even something they would tell you?
Tried today to get a current list of dealer offers but it seems like few want to share info-so much for perfect knowledge for the consumer- Dealers win again.
@schase has a good master list on dealer offers. With this post, maybe we can provide him or anyone else the data to create a condensed list of known offers with NO ADM.... With the X-Plan out, we can keep it simple. If a dealer is charging an ADM - Don't list it. Otherwise Its simply Dealer's Name and Location. MSRP or BELOW MSRP ( amount below if Confirmed ) and Dealer Fees. More data can be added later as needed A few more points-Only list if you have an email or letter of promise. Dealers and reps need to be upfront who they are. This post is to collect data so please leave questions about dealer offers out so we can create a clean list for all. With No X- Plan many of us are waking up to a bad deal. Thanks

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I really do understand the whole process, with that comes push/pull from both sides. Dealer and Buyer. I can appreciate a salesperson trying to make a living, I start to have issues with it when ethics are skewed/compromised. Unfortunately, this isn't isolated to the automotive industry. I don't trust a salesperson to have my best interest in mind, so I don't approach the buying process thinking that way. I'm responsible for that, no one else.
Thats understandable. there are absolutely still shady dealers out there. I think with the internet, reviews, and options out there, more of us are working to be good honest dealers. I obviously cant speak for everyone. I shoot for keeping thing upfront and transparent. I've been told i can be an acquired taste because i'd rather just be blunt and keep it short for the sake of both of our time. Im indifferent on the deal of x plan because im not commission so what we make on a car makes zero difference in my pay. I just want Broncos out for the people to enjoy.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In the grand scheme of things, this forum is a fraction of a percentage of Bronco's that will be sold. And give it a few weeks and it will all blow over so we can complain about other things. lol
2 days and 15 hours at the time of this post. Not weeks before something else comes up to complain about.

tallboy33

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I guess it really depends on if it takes $45K or $65K to buy the Badlands that I want. B&P along with the dealer mark-up will be the determining factor if ALLLL those $100 reservations turn into orders. It sort of bothers me more that Ford is testing a high performance Bronco before I even have a chance to get the 6th gen. The idea of being a reservation holder for a 2021 Bronco is becoming more underwhelming with every press release and "spy footage" from Ford.
Exactly right... I think B&P will reveal more negative info related to cost so much that the loss of xPlan will be further highlighted and the dream of having that awesome Bronco will slip further away for many. It's been all down hill for 3 months, we need a break.

BerserkerDin

Black Diamond
First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bishi
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told by me dealer a month or two back that there would be no ADM.

Not sure who to believe.

Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly right... I think B&P will reveal more negative info related to cost so much that the loss of xPlan will be further highlighted and the dream of having that awesome Bronco will slip further away for many. It's been all down hill for 3 months, we need a break.
Agreed. B&P is going to be on the high end of pricing. I just checked Jeep pricing and it has only gone up....

Exactly.

You know what happens when you assume, right?
LOL. Agreed, but seriously who would have though that Xplan would not be offered....It isnt a limited edition vehicle. He had no reason to think otherwise based on what Ford has done in the past.

As I look to the advertisements shown on this page...This is funny!!!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco NOT Eligible For X-Plan (Official Document Confirmation) [Update: Confirmed by Ford] 1603210208813

GetWild

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiesta
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Agreed. B&P is going to be on the high end of pricing. I just checked Jeep pricing and it has only gone up....

LOL. Agreed, but seriously who would have though that Xplan would not be offered....It isnt a limited edition vehicle. He had no reason to think otherwise based on what Ford has done in the past.
Almost every Ford dealer was doubtful that x plan was going to be available, hence why so many said that IF Ford offered it, they would honor it.
Sponsored