tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Is it in writing?
Here is what you got to do bros. Get your X-plan setup and if your trying to get the lowest price get your order into Granger that way you got your bases covered. I got local dealers already saying they will honor X-plan but hey Granger is still the cheapest way with $1000 below invoice. Granger is still going to make money selling these $1000 under invoice. Even if you have to fly out and drive it back or have it shipped to where ever you are in the great USA, its still the best deal.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does anyone know if the Bronco is included in ford's Xplan discount program?
https://www.motortrend.com/news/2021-ford-bronco-xplan-pricing-discount/

tldr; you can qualify for a discount if you have held 100shares for ford stock prior to purchase for at least 6 months
Welcome to all the new members, PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BOX FIRST before posting.

As an example, this question and it's answer has been asked 10 - 20 times in the last few days. Please help the community by not repeating posts over and over, like asking about the rear seat ramp in 5 different threads.

Thank you, again, welcome to the community and help us all to have a useful forum that does not have dozens of needless posts repeating, over, and over, and over... ?‍♂

RockEye

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Subaru WRX STI, 2DR Badlands Reservation
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Exciting times to be with Ford.

Richtor

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Tremor 7.3, 21 Badlands Sasquatch Stick(order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is what you got to do bros. Get your X-plan setup and if your trying to get the lowest price get your order into Granger that way you got your bases covered. I got local dealers already saying they will honor X-plan but hey Granger is still the cheapest way with $1000 below invoice. Granger is still going to make money selling these $1000 under invoice. Even if you have to fly out and drive it back or have it shipped to where ever you are in the great USA, its still the best deal.
I’m happy with my price and can get x if needed.
So granger is $1k under in writing?
And no they are not making any money at that price once everyone is paid. That is unless they get more than the normal 2% at holdback.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thats funny! That’s an add. That is not an order with price in writing.
Cannot have an order until I have Firm pricing with options on it... :cool:

So when I get that you will be satisfied? Yes?

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m happy with my price and can get x if needed.
So granger is $1k under in writing?
And no they are not making any money at that price once everyone is paid. That is unless they get more than the normal 2% at holdback.
They’ll make their money on volume payout from Ford.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They’ll make their money on volume payout from Ford.
That is a true statement...small profit with more customers is more fun that larger profit with fewer customers

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Currently it's not. Some say it will be, some say it won't until further down the road.
looking through Ford’s Bronco page there are Some references in the small details to plan pricing including X Plan and notes that it might not be available on all models. I think this is a good sign that it’ll be available. My guess is it’ll be on everything except the First Edition.

Sponsored

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is a true statement...small profit with more customers is more fun that larger profit with fewer customers
I assume they all operate the same, but I know from an NPR story on a dealership that they get monthly manufacturer payouts depending on how many vehicles they move. And it was a significant amount. A lot of dealerships lose money on individual new car sales, they make it on used cars, service, and volume.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I assume they all operate the same, but I know from an NPR story on a dealership that they get monthly manufacturer payouts depending on how many vehicles they move. And it was a significant amount. A lot of dealerships lose money on individual new car sales, they make it on used cars, service, and volume.
While that is technically true if you have a unit on your lot longer than 60 day then you start paying juice on it and that is a bulk of the monthly payback goes...the fast moving units (Bronco) for example helps defray the expenses

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Welcome to all the new members, PLEASE USE THE SEARCH BOX FIRST before posting.

As an example, this question and it's answer has been asked 10 - 20 times in the last few days. Please help the community by not repeating posts over and over, like asking about the rear seat ramp in 5 different threads.

Thank you, again, welcome to the community and help us all to have a useful forum that does not have dozens of needless posts repeating, over, and over, and over... ?‍♂
ALL OF THIS! Maybe @Administrator can make a banner/sticky about using the search function. Every popular thread gets inundated with posts on the same 5 or so questions/topics. And alot of the time a question get posted in a thread that was already answered just a few pages before!
(I know every forum in the history of the internet has had this problem, but its gotten ridiculous the past few days...)
Sponsored