Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please elaborate... we have dealers involved in this thread stating they are advertising to sell below MSRP; Granger Ford is one of them with another in Georgia.
Sponsored

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Aww yes. I was thinking for some reason sway bar was also standard on the Wildtrak. I think the more I study these spec sheets the more everything is starting to blur.

jbe89

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think that the Sasquatch Package will be $5,000-$7,000 range depending on model, plus $1,500 if needing to add auto. I say this by looking at Black Diamond vs. Badlands. There is a $6,000 price difference and they are almost identical builds. Difference is the Badlands comes with everything in the Sasquatch package except the bead lock wheels and 35” tires, but gets the sway bar disconnect. While the Black Diamond comes with a locking rear and all the bash plates, steel bumpers, rubberized floor and marine grade vinyl also on the Badlands. I think to get Sasquatch on the Base or Big Bend will be a total of $8,500 up charge. It looks like if planning to hardcore off-roading with extreme rock crawling on a regular basis the Badlands will be the best deal and setup especially if you want a manual. While a base Black Diamond should be sufficient for most people doing off-roading all but the most extreme rock crawling at significant cost savings to equipping the other models in a similar fashion.
This means that with Sasquatch the Base will come in at $37,000; Big Bend at $41,885; Black Diamond at $42,550; Outer Banks at $45,955; Badlands at $44,595 (need to add auto and $1,000 for wheels and tires). Just my guess.

tripjammer

Wildtrak
First Name
tripjammer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GR Supra 3.0 Premium
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My opinion, which some seem to disagree on, is the $3-$4k range for the Sasquatch package. Many people are saying $8-$10k. No way. Look at it this way. There is an almost $7k difference between the Badlands and Wildtrak. When you jump to the Wildtrak you get the 2.7, auto, Sasquatch package and some other goodies. So there is no way the Sasquatch package alone would cost close to $10k.
I am gonna go out on a limb and say the Sasquatch will be $3500!

Sponsored

Bronc-OH

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep XK, Jeep WJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well, If they cant sell below MSRP then maybe some will have local incentives to purchase from them. (Oil changes, warranties, ford performance)

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope your wrong but that's why every Ford dealership includes the disclaimer on their website:

"Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed."
Sponsored