First Name
evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Why is manual transmission only available on 2-door & not the 4-door?
It's listed as standard for both 2-door and 4-door, except for the models where an auto-transmission is required (Wildtrak and FE), at least that's the info available on Ford's website.

LSU Jonno

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Lot's of questions about detailed pricing. Do we think those are questions that will be answered on a ride-along when they already dodged them on the twitter Q&A last week?

I was thinking that we should ask questions about the hardware since we'll have some hands-on time.
  1. How do the roof panels remove
  2. How does the premium audio sound? Easy to hear above road noise?
  3. What's the road noise like.
Stuff like that...

Sponsored

sdg516

Badlands
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you, Doug for the opportunity to ask questions!

While I intend to take the family off-roading once or twice a month, as my daily driver the rest of the time it will be used for daily commuting, hauling family, smaller road trips, etc. (coming from an F-150, and intend to buy a smaller trailer for yard work, materials/supplies, etc.)

I'd like to learn more about the on-road capabilities Ford built into the Bronco to differentiate it from the Wrangler. There is little doubt the Bronco will be extremely capable off-road. So, for commuting to those great campsites or trail heads, and for for daily commuting what efforts were made for refinement over the wrangler?

With the IFS a lot of the driveability questions are answered (aligns it closer with the 4Runner), so i'd like to pose these:

Please expand on the "additional sound deadening materials" on the "high" level trim (note, this is different from the available sound insulation for the hard top)

What targets were used for wind/water intrusion with the frameless windows and multi-piece tops?

Assuming a hard top and full option packages, for models like the Outer Banks or even the Bandlands (non-Sasquash) how is the general on-road ride/handling and wind/road noise compared to a 4Runner?

Any other info Ford would like to share to help us better understand the comfort/safety aspects of using the Bronco in daily life. I'm really hoping the Bronco can blend the best of the 4Runner and the Wrangler for off-roading and daily on-road life.

Thank you!

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Can the old school guys eventually get front/rear lockers, high clearance suspension, rubber floors, 7 speed trans, and 16" steel wheels? Base trim if possible?

Also this combo to me sounds like a perfect basic forest ranger, fire chief, rural telcom tech, oil industry type package. Will there be commercial Broncos?

HardenUp

First Edition
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Lot's of questions about detailed pricing. Do we think those are questions that will be answered on a ride-along when they already dodged them on the twitter Q&A last week?

I was thinking that we should ask questions about the hardware since we'll have some hands-on time.
  1. How do the roof panels remove
  2. How does the premium audio sound? Easy to hear above road noise?
  3. What's the road noise like.
Stuff like that...
Yes. Audio quality is important to me too. I’ve only been able to see the two back speakers. Where the hell are the other 4?

Sponsored

www86aws

Base
First Name
Aws
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is base model going to have lcd cluster?

DJJ1973

Black Diamond
First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Bronco Eddie Bauer, 2010 Mini Cooper S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
For those options outfitted with rubberized flooring & drain plugs and marine grade vinyl seating, will the rubberized flooring & drain plugs extend throughout the entire vehicle, including the rear cargo area, in both the 2 & 4 door models?

dweskamp

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GMC truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1 really need to offer the Roast/black and the white gray. Do something special. Black and charcoal interiors are to common.
2 will the interior have some body color accents.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.