Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
it’ll be parallel to the lariat, as an off road variant
The articles I saw say it will slot below the Raptor. It's for those that want much of what the Raptor offers for less money.
Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought you might have been exaggerating, so I checked the link.

Nope. That is one hell of a boring looking truck.

I know we crap on designer tweaks like the stupid color stitching and accents on the Bronco (often deservedly, who tf wants a red truck with a blue interior?), but there isn't a single daring design choice on that F150. It's like each design cue was calculated to be a compromise of each of the styling survey averages of the consumer focus group. Design by committee for sure.
They sell them like crazy to the average consumer so it's no surprise.

There's nothing offensive about it but I'm not interested. I'm not even looking for anything too showy either.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When I saw the seats, I said the same thing. I'll bet this is available before Bronco.
I think it definitely will be. They will have this out on time and ready to go pretty fast. I'm seriously thinking about getting one. It almost has the same towing capability as the lower end of a super duty, too.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Since when did Ford become so in love with orange accents?
I love that Active Orange on black. If this comes out before my Bronco, I' m cancelling.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I remember about 6 years ago when the Tremor package for the F-150 was a street truck lol. Was essentially a regular cab FX2 or FX4 loaded interior and the 3.5EB...probably as close as we will ever get to a modern day Lightning.

And now tremor is an offroad package lol
I had one of those. Being a regular cab, it felt more powerful and had better handling then the usual supercrew does.

Tdubz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Tremor was an appearance package on the ranger with an upgraded sound system including subs back in the days.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The take rate on this is going to be insane. I’d bet that at least 50% of personally owned F-150’s out here have a level/33’s. To get it from the factory plus the other kit? No brainer.
Level & 33s...hell I have 6” and 35s on my ‘17 and been my DD for 42k miles and I wheel the crap out of it. 37s have almost become the new norm on taller trucks and jeeps. Ford puts 35s on the Raptor and SD tremors, not sure why they didnt do 35s here.

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Since we know nothing about pricing, let's talk X plan! Do you think it will be offered with X plan or not?!

I say yes! Ranger and F250 have Tremor packages and while this does have more exterior and interior styling changes, I don't think it will be enough to warrant no X plan.

I also really like this! Probably much more expensive than equally optioned Bronco due to size and engine. Super cool though!

Sponsored

guerro

Banned
Raptor
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The Super Duty and Ranger do no have front lockers or 4A/AWD transfer case.
The Super Duty Tremor does have the Torsen front diff.

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Since we know nothing about pricing, let's talk X plan! Do you think it will be offered with X plan or not?!

I say yes! Ranger and F250 have Tremor packages and while this does have more exterior and interior styling changes, I don't think it will be enough to warrant no X plan.

I also really like this! Probably much more expensive than equally optioned Bronco due to size and engine. Super cool though!
My ‘17 f150 supercrew fully optioned lariat + 35” MT & 6” lift came in less than the 4dr loaded BL my wife will be ordering. Take my lariat truck with same options but without the lift & tires, now throw on the tremor package for $3500-4k and the Bronco still cost more.
Sponsored