R
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19Raptor, 22Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just ordered the trail rated turn down kit. I have never put an aftermarket exhaust on anything less than a v8, but the clearance is nice so I figure it is worth a try.
Delivered very quickly and looks great.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup IMG_0579.JPG
Sponsored

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

MRT is constantly refilling our shelves. All Bronco Exhausts are in stock and ready to ship. In most cases shipped the same day if ordered by 2pm EST Mon-Fri. Receive 10% off with code FBGroup10 at www.ShopMRT.com

No need to remove your bumper for installation. MRT's systems can be installed in 10-20 minutes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Recent reviews!

"Trail Rated Turndown.
10/10 for daily use IMO. Will get another for Bronco #2 if i don’t swap the one I have."

"I can actually hear the Bronco now! I want to preface my comments by stating that I am 54 years old, so my days of pissing of the neighbors are long done. I did a lot of research as to what system would go best for my needs. Living in Utah, I don't want to get hung up on obstacles while tackling Moab, and since my Bronco is being lifted, I didn't want a bulky system being the first you see from the back. Not only is the MRT system good looking, but it sounds AWESOME. Best choice I could have made!"

OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup mrt-ubb-2-websafe

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup bronco-race

MRT Designs all of our Bronco exhaust systems and hood strut kits with heavy duty rugged design. Manufactured with craftmanship and quality in mind. Both Exhaust and Hood Strut kits are very easy installations that can be completed in 30-60 minutes.

AVOID backorders and order from MRT. In most cases Exhaust and Hood Strut Kits are shipped the same day! Mon-Fri - Orders placed before 2pm EST

2.3L & 2.7L Bronco Exhaust

Bronco Hood Strut Kits
For a Limited Time Use Promo Code "Contact10" at checkout for 10% off

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup mrt-ubb-3-websafe

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not all Stainless Steel is the same: T304 vs 409

See the difference
This is a underbody shot of a car with it's original 409 OEM exhaust tubing and MRT T304 Axle Back Exhaust installed. As you can see the 2017 factory OEM system is rusted and corroding. The T304 Axle Back which has been on this vehicle for 3 years is still in fantastic shape.
Exhaust Systems are an investment in your vehicle and MRT want's to be the best and last exhaust that you will buy for your full size Bronco.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup stainless-304-409

MRT's T304 stainless steel exhaust systems are built to last the lifetime of your Bronco. T304 steel is the only choice if you are looking for the best rust resistant material for your exhaust. 409 stainless steel has a fair amount of ferrous material(iron) in it and can show surface rust after a short time, especially when exposed to road salt. MRT's T304 Bronco exhaust systems are the best option for durability and quality over time. All of MRT's exhaust options are heavy duty and built with rugged design. Manufactured with craftsmanship and quality in mind.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Exclusive deal for Bronco6G members!
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup mrt-ubb-4-websafe

This weekend only! FREE SHIPPING and 10% off of all MRT Bronco Exhaust Systems and Hood Strut Kits.

Use promo code FBGroup10 at checkout to receive your discount on MRT's T304 Stainless Steel Exhaust Systems and heavy duty Hood Strut Kits.

www.ShopMRT.com

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup screen-removebg-preview__1_-removebg-preview

Last edited:
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

We received some fresh footage of the MRT King Of The Hill Turn Down Axle Back from some very happy customers! Check it out and see what all the excitement is about.

Perfect-Beast-2

Black Diamond
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 F100 / 1980 F150 Stepside / 2019 F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I just installed the MRT Trail Rated Turn Down Tip. I haven’t been on the highway yet. But I love the low growl of this exhaust.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.7L MRT Performance Axle-Back Exhaust Lineup 9312DB88-E77F-4562-ACEF-203F65D50CE2

I need to figure out what to put in the extra space under there.

Sponsored

Outbound Exploration

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Sonic Hatchback RS, Looking to upgrade to Bronco*
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
MRTperformance

MRTperformance

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.shopmrt.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

LethalPerformance

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 First Edtion 2.7L / 2020 Shelby GT500 CF
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Another MRT exhaust going on the Lethal Bronco??