First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi all, I've had an ordeal - wondering if anyone else has had similar issues.

About a month ago, my 2022 4dr Badlands MIC Top developed a rattle where the front roof panels come together, right above the console. About a day later, a leak emerged at the passenger side front pillar. Showed the dealership photos and video of the issue and left it for repairs. 1st attempt to get warranty repair ended well enough - new head seal seemed to address the problem (they also addressed a minor back window rattle). That lasted about 4 days, afterwards the rattle and the leak came back - also noticed that the interior panels at the pillar were separating.

Second attempt to get warranty repair has not gone well. They kept my bronco for a little over three days and said that they couldn't recreate the rattle and couldn't get the leak to reoccur. They said it was ready to go, but suggested I come by Saturday and have a technician ride along just to confirm. Show up and no technician present to ride along (no one from the service department there in fact) just the concierge Manager who was beside himself that they would have had me come in. Hopped in the car, rattle still occurring (alls you needed to do was go over a couple bumps or drive over some gravel to recreate it). Interior panels still separating at the pillar, no leakage found, but that seems to be because of some appoxy applied at the door and roof seams. PTO for this ordeal is adding up, not to mention a list Saturday. Anyone have similar issues, or fixes?

Video of the rattle included. Pillar photos = 1 of the leak, 1 of the separating interior I took at the dealership today.

20231016_095030.jpg

20231021_122101.jpg
Sponsored

bjpatten

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My front area clicks when I am on a dirt road which is everyday since I live on one. Haven't had a leak yet. Been trying to figure out where the click is coming from.