Sponsored

2022 bronco...when are they going to inform us they will be 2023?

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

RainbowStix

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm from Boston originally, so with the internet accent, I guess you do not understand what I am talking about...I am saying they are NOT automatically converting 22MY to 23MY...you will have to place a BRAND NEW Order, and if you place that order, on say 8/20 (5 days after order banks open), any NEW buyers orders placed 8/15-8/20 will actually be IN FRONT of you...I am not talking about ANY CONSTRAINT items...leave the constraint items out of the picture.
I understand what you’re saying. Chances are, we will get a similar offer as the Maverick people, but you will still be behind a good amount of ‘23s as you have a 2dr hard top. Your order in the queue doesn’t matter as much as you think. What you ask Ford to build matters much, much more. I’ll give you an example… I placed my first order in October, took delivery sometime in December.

Last edited:

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

NOT true if they do NOT open order banks EARLY for MY22 order holders, as Ford is NOT automatically transferring the order to a MY23... YOU actually have to place a BRAND NEW order, that is why they opened the Maverick order bank 2 weeks early for MY22 order holders...and give you the "private offer"...the private offer is probably about what the PRICE INCREASE will be, so you are not out of pocket any additional money...

I agree. I would think they would do like last time. 99 every order and make you contact the dealership to change it back to a buildable code 10-19. 😁

edit: IMO they should do this first before opening the order blanks............. but what do I know? 🤪

Last edited:

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah Ford isn't done scheduling 2022 builds. So they are going to continue even after 2023 order banks open.

So if you try to place a 2023 order when the banks open...that would be a NEW order. However if you wait and still don't get your existing reservation/order for 2022 by the time Ford wraps up the 2022 MY (sometime in Sept maybe?) the you would be converted to a 2023 order and your original reservation date would put you back in front of the 2023 line.

Basically, by the time they actually start building 2023, prior reservation holders that never got their 2022, should get to cut into line before all the retail orders. (This is per dealer, allocation based...not nation wide)

Remember, there is a whole bunch of early rez holders that 99 their order till 23 specifically for the MOD top. Retail orders for walk ins of 23 shouldn't bump them (but I'd be blown away if ford doesn't screw this and state MODs as "late available" And all those people that waited are going to have to wait to the mid to last part of 2023.
Sponsored